fifteen

【CHAPTER FIFTEEN】
ˋofferˊ

It was almost a week after the movie shooting was conducted. Saturday morning, everyone was ready to shoot when it was said to the weather forecast to expect thunderstorms by the current day. The artists and staffs are patiently waiting at their own tents hoping the rain would miraculously stop.

"When will the rain stop?" Junkyu asked with a pout on his lips as he was peeking outside their tent.

"Nah, I guess we're stuck here until it stops" Haruto suddenly answered as he was following Junkyu's personal assistant with his playful gazes. 

"And why are you even here? I bet Jihoon is already looking for you" Junkyu asked his friend when technically speaking, it was his personal assistant the purpose why he was here.

"He was with some staff, I don't know where did they go" Junkyu shook his head and went pick up his small pillow before throwing it towards his jerk bestfriend to prevent him staring at his personal assistant who was arranging Junkyu's stuff just in case they needed to go home.

"You stare too much, if ever your eyes were an acid, Jeongwoo was probably melted on the floor right now with your stares" Junkyu teased the younger actor. Instead of answering, the japanese young actor just chuckled.

"Stop blabbering. You stare at your leading man too, we're quits" Haruto fought back, referring to Takata Mashiho.

The two was teasing each other when another staff from the director suddenly called Junkyu from the entrance of the tent.

"Hey Junkyu?"

"Oh hi Aeri, what brings you here?" Junkyu asked in pure clueless manner.

"It's good that Haruto was here too, the director wanted you to know that the shooting was cancelled. The weather is really in a bad condition today. He said you guys can go home already. I'm sorry" Aeri explained.

"Ohh thank you. And no need to apologize, circumstances happened" Junkyu spoke humbly.

"I'm going first, we'll arrange the set" Aeri said and bid her goodbyes to the actors.

"Yes! Finally" Haruto exclaimed while excitedly standing up from his position.

Junkyu pouted while glaring at the japanese young actor when he received a call from Jihoon, his manager.

"I'll go answer this" Haruto said and walked a few steps from the two to answer the call.

"Hyung, where are you? The shooting is cancelled"

“Hello Ruto? Are you there?” Haruto creased his forehead before answering.

"Yes hyung, why? Where are you guys?" he worriedly asked.

“I can't really pick you up right now. The team was stranded, the van suddenly stopped working. We are currently trying to find a car mechanic shop near here to bring the van”

"What? Then how will I go home now?"

“Is Junkyu there?”

"Yes"

“Give the phone, I'll talk to him” the young actor worriedly passed the phone to his friend.

"What?" Junkyu asked.

"Jihoon hyung wants to talk to you"

"Hold the umbrella for Jeongwoo. Make sure he'll never get wet from the rain. I'll go take the call" Junkyu instructed and handed him the umbrella.

Junkyu finally accepted the phone, letting the two talk. He was really worried how will he go home at this point but he was more worried for his manager.

On the other hand, he saw the younger was carrying huge boxes that contains Junkyu's things inside. He slightly smiled and opened the door as he stepped out the tent carrying the boxes.

"Kyu hyung, I told you I'm okay. You don't have to do this" he heard the younger said.

"Well, I'm not okay with that" he said with a familiar playful smirk on his lips.

He saw how fast the younger's expression changed the moment he realized that he was not Junkyu.

"Go back to the tent. You'll get sick" he said without any bit of reaction.

"So you're concerned to me now"

"Concerned my ass, shut up and just do what I said" Jeongwoo replied as he put the boxes on the back of their van.

"Then what if I don't"

"Can you just listen to me just this time? You don't have to annoy me, you know" Jeongwoo said with a hint of annoyance on his voice.

"Woah, we okay? You were just nice to me the last time. If only I know that you'll treat me again like this, I should've wished to stop the time"

"Whatever"

With the young japanese actor still holding the umbrella, the two went back on the tent seeing Junkyu biting his thumb.

"You fool, what will I do with you now?" With the hint of Junkyu's voice, it looks like he was really worried.

"W-what happened?" Jeongwoo asked his handled artist.

"Haruto will go with us. His manager was stranded with his team. I'm afraid you'll struggle when you drive us home" Junkyu explained.

The three of them was trying to figure out what they will do. The rain was really pouring hard and it even looks like it won't stop anytime soon.

"My house was not that far from here, you two can stay there for the meantime. Only if it is okay with you two"

"Jeongwoo, we don't want to cause you any trouble" Junkyu still worriedly said.

"It's okaaay, kyu hyung. And besides, I can still drive you two by this day when the rain stops" Jeongwoo proposed.

Realistically speaking, Junkyu's apartment was really far from the shooting location and usually, Jeongwoo will drive him home and travel for another miles to go home.

"Are you sure about that, Woo?" Jeongwoo reassuringly smiled and nodded his head.

"How about you? Is it okay with you?" Junkyu turned to Haruto to ask him.

And who is him to refuse anyways. He'll get a longer time to be with the personal assistant.

"Yeah, no problem with me"

"So, I already brought the boxes on the van. We can go now"

"Thank you for letting us stay for the meantime, Jeongwoo"

"No problem, hyung"

Upon seeing the two talk with such manners, Haruto rolled his eyes and walked in between the two.

He doesn't like what he was seeing.

to be continued...

[I'll update some because I am currently resting from taking notes for our last lesson, hope you guys enjoy!]