forty-two ➵ jsh

【CHAPTER FORTY-TWO】
ˋmake upˊ

: jaesahi special chapter #5

“Please Jaeee! Just this once, if you don't like the person I am setting you up today, I won't bother you anymore” His friend, Hana, kept on insisting to let him go on a blind date.

Hana is one of his friend, working at the same company. Of course, Jaehyuk had this very outgoing personality, no doubt he was friends with everyone on the company.

Well, Hana is well-aware of his love situation right now but she just thought that it would really help him to move forward with someone new.

“Hana, you know I can't like anyone else”

“Right, Asahi, but you know he doesn't like you back. Don't you think you are hurting yourself more?” Hana questioned him which...

Somehow makes sense. He won't move forward until he decided to actually do it first.

That left the tall black haired guy quiet for a couple of seconds, he was thinking about it.

“Geez fine! Just this once okay? If it didn't work, leave me alone”

Hana beamed a smile.

“Sure!”

“Where are we meeting?” he asked his friend.

“He said at the mall, he'll pick you up later. I can give your number to him right?”

“Yeah, you can”

“Great! So, wish you luck later. Tell me about it later, oki?” Jaehyuk just heaved a long sigh.

Looks like he doesn't have any more choice. Well, like what Hana said, maybe this will help him to move on.

Jaehyuk was looking fine with his plain white long-sleeved polo and beige pants. He took a peek on his wrist watch.

He was standing in front of a clothing shop with his arms crossed over his chest.

He patiently waited for his date. Not until, it was already half an hour passed. He was getting impatient but still he was just forcing himself that his date will still come to pick him.

His eyes wandered around the place as he typed a message on the number Hana gave him earlier.

He saw through his peripheral vision that a guy stood beside him but he chose not to mind him after that.

“Waiting for someone?” a voice suddenly asked.

Just by hearing the tone of that voice, he knew who it was but then he was trying hard to convince himself that he was not here.

His schedule must be so hectic, why the hell he would waste his time to hide his identity and stood in front of a clothing line beside him.

Maybe he was missing him so much that he was starting to imagine things.

“I was talking to you, guy in a plain white polo and beige pants”

Well, dang.

He slowly turned around to see if he was really hallucinating things or it was really him.