twenty-seven

【CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN】
ˋkissˊ

It took Jeongwoo only 4 glasses of whiskey before he came out as red as a tomato. He knew he'll regret it tomorrow but it's not yet tomorrow so might as well enjoy the moment.

“When I was still a kid, Yoshi hyung would often get mad at me because I kept on talking to him even if he's sleepy” Jeongwoo was obviously tipsy as he had been telling things about himself for the past 11 o'clock.

And guess what? The japanese would just listen to all of his silly stories even though he couldn't understand anything he was saying. He couldn't help but to smile seeing a talkative Jeongwoo right in front of him.

“Yoshi hyung would also walk with me to my school before. He is the best brother I could ever have” he continuously spat out as the actor was staring at him contently.

“I was also one of the school top student when I was in middle school even though I talk a lot with my classmates before and the teacher would often get mad at me”

As the younger was telling a lot of stories about himself, the latter's eyes travelled down to his neck.

The sight on the tent the last time kept on replaying on his mind no matter how much he told himself not to think about it.

Unconsciously, his lips were forming a little cute pout as his eyes travelled down more to his clothed chest.

He suddenly remembered how his shirt perfectly hug the younger's body.

“I wish I was your shirt” the japanese suddenly blurted out literally out of nowhere.

“My shirt?” Jeongwoo cluelessly asked with his forehead, creased.

Then there he realized he was getting unfocused again. He wanted to blame it all to Jeongwoo.

“N-nevermind” he said as he avoided his gaze to the younger.

He doesn't know if it was the alcohol's effect to him or he just wanted to lean on the younger's broad shoulders. It was like calling for him to lean on them. He was having these urges again.

Jeongwoo didn't mind it anymore and continued to tell stories about him again.

No matter how much he tells himself not to look at those perfectly built body, he just couldn't.

His eyes would travel back to the younger's clothed chest and would wonder, what if he got the chance to see them again for the second time.

He was still in sane but the urge to pin down this guy and make him shut up is lingering around the japanese's body.

As he was listening to the younger who keeps blabbering his childhood stories, the japanese stood from his seat and didn't waste any more time, he sat beside the korean male before staring straight to his innocent plump lips.

“Watanabe, w-what are you—” the japanese stopped the younger on talking when his hand travelled towards the latter's jaw.

“I don't know what's with me” he said in a low husky voice while his eyes kept on glancing the latter's pursed lips.

“But you kept on calling me” he added as the korean male was left confused.

“I didn't call you”

“You're right but your lips did”

“W-what..”

His face went more closer to the latter's that left the latter with his breath hitched.

“I have been holding back myself when I am alone with you but fuck, I wanna feel you” Jeongwoo gulped at the statement from the actor.

He knows where this thing will go but he can't stop himself. He was curious what will happens next.

“I wonder what your lips feel when they're on mine” the japanese seductively spoke as his thumb was touching the younger's lips.

Jeongwoo was completely unaware of the japanese's next moves when the actor finally closed the gap between their needy lips.

He never felt the explosion on his chest the moment he felt the actor's lips on him. He was completely clueless what he feels but one thing is for sure..

He liked it, very much.

Their lips kept on moving together on sync. The more time the actor's lips was on the younger, the more he craves for it.

Maybe because of the moment but the younger moved on top of the actor as he dominated the actor, his both hands crawled towards his sharp jaws.

The two was close to getting out of breath and so the younger pulled away and rested his forehead on the actor's forehead.

“Fuck, Park Jeongwoo. You're really good at driving aren't you” the actor said with a playful smirk.

“W-what”

“I said you're good at driving”

“N-no w-what—”

“Driving me crazy”

“Silly”

“I might regret this tomorrow but please kiss me more” the actor begged as their forehead was still at rest on each other's

The actor couldn't even wait when he wrapped his arms around the personal assistant's waist and pulled him again, kissing each other for the second time.

Jeongwoo was obviously not in his perfect sanity but nonetheless, he was liking what is happening. He will really regret it tomorrow morning.

He was right that he couldn't handle himself when he's drunk.

All he last remembers is that him and the actor that he really hates just kissed for two consecutive times.

In between sharing those sweet and affectionate kisses, the younger collapsed in top of the actor, leaving him hugging his body, the latter's head was resting on the actor's shoulder.

“I think I love you” he whispered on the sleeping guy on top of him

“No, I already love you”

“I fucking love you so much. You drive me crazy, Park Jeongwoo”

What else could possibly go wrong?

to be continued..

(I might change this one into alpha 🐺, I don't know but I am drawn to alpha 🐺 stories so I might change this one🤩 anyways please skip the next chapters if you guys are uncomfy. I won't cross the lines promise! I don't want to do furthermore steamy scenes cause it was a bit uncomfy for me and again, I don't want to cross the line as a writer so I'll just give some scenes not deeper that kissing😭 hope you guys understand 😭🙏)