forty

CHAPTER FORTY】
ˋreasonsˊ

“Sorry Woo, the brat was still asleep. He said he doesn't want to accept visitors on his nap time” Jihoon said as he got back from the actors room to check up on him.

“Can I wait for him here? I really need to talk something with him” Jeongwoo pleaded.

Jihoon mentally smirked because to be honest, he loved the idea.

“Yeah sure, you can go after 8 am. I am sure he's awake by that time” Jihoon agreed and went straight to the bag quietly resting on the sofa.

“Are you going out hyung?”

“Yes, I need to meet some people for another commercial for Ruto” Jeongwoo's mouth formed an 'O' as he nodded.

“Oh, I can look for Haruto for you”

“Really? I thought.. you two are you know.. some kind of enemies?” Jihoon said with a bit of intrigued tone.

Haruto had been tightly shut about him so as his manager, he still wanted to know.

“Oh yeah, I still don't like him but otherwise he's not that bad as a friend afterall” Jeongwoo replied honestly.

“Really? Glad you two are going along the past few days. He won't stop telling stories about you the other day”

Jeongwoo's forehead creased at to what he heard.

“He did?”

“Yeah, and as to what I had observed before when you are working for Junkyu, I think you're really a good guy like what he was telling me”

At some point, he felt some kind of guilt within him. I mean the japanese was telling a lot of good things towards other people but there he was hating everything about him.

“T-thank you hyung” Jihoon smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

“You know, that kid is a good guy plus he's a total boyfriend material. He will make a good boyfriend” Jeongwoo suddenly choked on his own saliva at the sudden twist of topic.

“Hey, you ok bud?” Jihoon asked him worriedly.

“Y-yeah hyung. Sorry” Jihoon chuckled and carried his bag on his shoulders.

“He's a good kisser too” Jihoon again jokingly teased.

“Hyung!”

“Bye! Call me if anything happens”

Jeongwoo was glaring at the japanese's manager as he left the apartment of the actor. He was feeling the warm rush on his face after the words.

And why the hell would he'll say that? He doesn't even care because he already knew it.

Jeongwoo patiently waited at the living room watching the time ticks and anticipating it to reach 8 so he could go on his room.

“I should go” he hesitatingly said and walked towards the actor's room to see if he was already awake.

He knocked three times before gently opening the door to see the actor resting with the duvet covering him.

He didn't say anything but he remained silent as he checked up on the actor.

“Hey..” he greeted as he saw the actor with his open eyes.

The japanese actor didn't responded as he completely covered his face with the duvet.