thirty-eight

【CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT】
ˋbffsˊ

The two was minding their own businesses that they don't even hear the unlocking of doors. The visitor placed some paperbags on the kitchen counter and decided to go on his brother's room.

He opened the door and saw the two having their faces close to each other. He had his mouth literally hang open when he finally called out for his dear brother who was having the time of his life.

“Woo..”

The two looked at each other and to the visitor before nervously got away from each other.

“Y-yoshi-hyung hehehe, w-what are you d-doing here?” he nervously asked his brother.

Haruto still lowered down his head while Yoshi was preparing foods for them.

As the visitor finished all his prepared recipes on the table, Jeongwoo immediately stood up.

“H-hyung, I'll prepare the plates for us. Seat here”

Yoshi was having this scary aura within him which was very unusual for him everytime he would see him with Junkyu. And he was undeniably scared of him at the moment.

Yoshi looked straight on the guy in front of him.

The actor immediately avoided his gaze and gulped hard trying to stay focused on his goal.

“U-uhm, I'll j-just help Jjeongu— I-I mean Jeongwoo at the kitchen hyung hehehe” he didn't even waited for Jeongwoo's brother's respond as he ran towards the kitchen, hugging the younger.

“I am very scared” the actor said with his soft voice trying to getting sympathy from his unofficial boyfriend.

“Let's not tell him first”

“But I want him to know that you're my boyfriend” the actor sulked.

“Bro, I didn't agreed on that yet. You said you would want to make me fall for you first” Jeongwoo said without hesitation.

The actor uncontrollably smirked from his response.

“Aww, if that's what my baby want. I will pursue you then” Jeongwoo was staring to blush from the statement as he immediately turned back to the sink.

“Idiot” he whispered and eventually smiled on himself.

“Then what will I say to hyung if he asked me why am I kissing you?” the actor asked as he wrapped again his arms around his waist.

“J-just say..”

“Say what?”

“Jeongwoo, don't make the food wait. Come here you two!” Yoshi yelled from the dining area.

“We're coming hyung!”

“Just behave yourself and don't make anything stupid” Jeongwoo reminded as he carried the pile of plates with the actor following him behind.

Jeongwoo was smiling when he sat back on the table.

“So, how are you hyung? How's Junkyu anyways?”

“You left the party last night”

Haruto worriedly looked at him and good timing that Jeongwoo looked back at him because honestly, the actor was the one who pulled him out of the party.

“O-oh, sorry hyung. I was uncomfortable that night so I left”

“With Haruto?” the sounds from the clenching utensils suddenly stopped at the question.

“I offered to send him back home hyung”

“Is that so?”

“Yes hyung. Don't worry” he answered, internally panicking.

The silence conquered the surrounding for almost 2 minutes when Yoshi again asked something that made Jeongwoo choke on his food.

“If that's the case, then what's the score between the two of you?”

The two both looked at the older because of his question as they don't know what to say.

They both looked at each other again hoping the one of them will say something to save the day. But I guess they were too hopeless.

“W-we're..” Jeongwoo started.

Yoshi was munching his food while looking at his brother, anticipating his answer.

“Uhh..” Jeongwoo just wanted to run away, he can't think of any thing to say.

“We're bff's!” Jeongwoo finally answered as it was the only thing he could think of.

“Wait, you two are friends already? I thought you don't like Haruto at all?”

Jeongwoo gave him a glance and the japanese was pouting at him.

“He's not that bad I guess. We're very close friends now”

Close friends that kisses each other, cool but okay.

Yoshi pretended to believe them as he finally smiled.

“Good to hear that you two are already in good terms. Anyways, Junkyu wanted you to attend the movie launch so don't forget okay?”

“Of course, I will be there to support him”

“Good. Anyways I need to go. I just checked on you, Woo. Call me if you need something okay?”

“Thank you, hyung. I will”

When Yoshi finally left, the japanese left the table without saying anything.

“Ruto..” he called the older as followed him as he went on Jeongwoo's room to go get his things.

“What is it, bff?” Haruto sarcastically asked.

“Hey...”

“Don't worry about me bff. I am going home now. I still got a lot of things to do”

He knew it, he will get upset about it but nonetheless, he couldn't think of anything to say. He will be doomed if that happens.

“We were okay just earlier”

“Wow, you're concerned. Thank you bff.” He continue to tease.

“Watanabe”

“I should go now. Bye bff

Jeongwoo frustratingly brushed back his hair and placed both of his hands on his hips.

“I messed up” he said to himself.

to be continued..

[The end is near! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Hehe, someone's just got bff-zoned lmao]