[forty-seven]

【CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN】
ˋbro talksˊ

[A YEAR PASSED]

“Woo!” Jeongwoo turned to see that it was his orgmate, Liz, was calling him.

“Hey, don't run” he said as he was chuckling. Liz was panting because she chased the guy from 3rd to ground floor.

“What is it anyways? Do you need anything?”

“The President was inviting you for a celebration dinner later. You know, the proposal of the school activities are already approved. Come join us later!” 

As much as Jeongwoo was interested, midterm exams are already approaching and take note that he still have a lot of readings to review.

“I am really sorry, Jiwon. I can't. Midterm exams are already near, I need to review for the upcoming tests” he sadly said.

Well, he kinda like that he'll get to spend his time alone.

“Is that so? I'll tell Yunjin then. Goodluck on your midterm exams, Woo! I got you”

“Thank you, Jiwonie! Have fun later!” he shouted before Liz ran away from him.

Jeongwoo waited for the bus to arrive as he was just spacing out at the horizon. Just as he was getting bored, he got his phone inside his sweater's pocket and checked his notifications.

His eyes began to grew wide when he read an article from his notifications.

'Actor Asahi Hamada confirmed that he was dating a non-showbiz guy'

As soon as he read the headline, he immediately thought of Asahi's personal assistant, Jaehyuk.

Junkyu once mentioned that Jaehyuk likes his handled artist. Well, Junkyu being Junkyu though.

Could it be him that Asahi was dating?

Oh well, if they were really dating then it was really good for the both of them.

Jeongwoo ended up sighing as he immediately close his phone, feeling the cold breeze going through his skin.

The breeze was getting colder nowadays, Christmas was already near and he could see some decorations and christmas lights swirled on the trees.

He really loves Christmas, seeing those shiny bright lights and christmas decorations, it feels like he was being his younger self again.

If only he could spend the Christmas with his love, it would be more great.

Jeongwoo never heard anything from the actor after that night. As much as he wanted to understand and trust his words, it seems like he was slowly losing his hope that he will eventually come back.

Every night, he would hoping to hear the doorbells and see him waiting outside his apartment and hear his voice again.

He stopped watching the television and deactivated all of his social media accounts 3 months after the actor disappeared.

He understands his reason but still, he would punch him real hard if ever he ever get to see him again for making him worry.

The bus finally came as he quietly entered the bus to his apartment.

Jeongwoo took law and he was already on his 2nd year at this moment. He was having these thoughts on why did he ever took law but nonetheless, he would enter the top performing students which was a flex for him.

When he arrived on his apartment, his phone rang and saw that Yoshi was calling him. He immediately smiled and picked up the call.

“Hyung!”

“Hi Woo! How are you my bro? I missed you so much!”

“I'm doing very fine here, how's the shooting?”

“Terrible. It was very cold right here in Canada. I wish I can sleep all day, I missed home” Jeongwoo couldn't help but to laugh at this brother with his little rant.

“You can do it hyung! Just bear with it a little bit more. How's Junkyu hyung anyways?”

“He's also suffering from the cold but hey guess what?”

“What?”

“Mashiho followed him here. I really do think they are dating” Well, that's a bit obvious for the both of them.

“Tell him don't release his statement yet. Asahi hyung just revealed that he's dating”  he joked.

“Lol, will tell him. But how's your studies anyways? How's my future lawyer doing right there?” Yoshi teased.

“Also terrible, a lot of readings, cases, long exams, gosh. If only I had known that law is this hard I should've gave up from the start” Jeongwoo replied, though he doesn't really meant it.

“You don't meant it, don't you?” Yoshi asked while laughing.

“Well yeah lol, though I enjoyed reading some cases though. That's my only motivation right now”

“You got it buddy! I know you can do it. You know, you have me as your emotional support”

“And my money support” he added that made the two of them laugh.

“My gosh, you are really silly. But anyways, I'm rooting for you. Call me if you need anything okay?”

“Will do, thank you hyung!”

“Anyways, I gotta go. The photoshoot is already starting. Goodluck brother!”

“Okay! Take care!” Yoshi hang up the phone.

Jeongwoo took a bath first and wore his favorite pjs as he immediately went on his study table to arrange all of his books and reviewers.

The korean was minding his own business not until he heard a knock on the front door.

He immediately ran towards the door and found out a guy standing on the door having his head looking down with a box of pizza on his hand.

“Uhh, I'm sorry, I didn't ordered a pizza though. I think you are mistaken” he directly said.

He was actually closing the door as when the guy suddenly talked.

“I don't think so”

TO BE CONTINUED...