two

CHAPTER TWO
ˋsubstitute personal assistantˊ

"Park Jeongwoo!" Jeongwoo immediately put his phone away at the loud voice calling his name from the other line.

"H-hey Yoshi hyung! Hehe"

"Don't 'hehe' me. Where in the earth are you?" Yoshi asked obviously annoyed at his half brother for being almost 2 hours late.

"Look, I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry, the traffic was really bad at this moment"

"I told you to get up early! Oh god, if I die in high blood pressure, I'll make sure they'll blame you for it" Jeongwoo was trying to contain himself from laughing.

Here his brother with his overreaction again. He just can't help but to laugh at it.

"I'm sorry but I am almost at the venue. Is Junkyu hyung there?" He curiously asked.

"Yes! The press conference just ended. He was waiting for you idiot!" This is the third time he heard his brother say idiot.

Well he used to say it when he's really mad.

Yoshi was one of a perfect brother Jeongwoo could ask for but never annoy or make him made no matter what happens.

"Oh my god, he shouldn't be waiting for me. This is embarrassing!" Thankfully the car was starting to move.

"Yes, glad you know that! You should be really embarrassed. Drive fast, make the car fly if possible" then Yoshi ended the call.

Jeongwoo immediately laughed hard. How is he supposed to make the car fly lmao.

After a few minutes, he arrived at the company building. He proceeded to the dressing area where they were supposed to be.

"Yoshi hyung!" Jeongwoo called for his brother.

"Hi!" A lovely and cute voice greeted him when he opened the room.

"Oh my god, Kim Junkyu" Jeongwoo whispered in disbelief and covered his mouth upon seeing the actor.

"I am assuming that you are Park Jeongwoo" he asked with the brightest smile on his face. Not even a bit of annoyance despite of him being almost 3 hrs late.

"Y-yes. I am sorry for being late. H-hi Mr. Junkyu" nervousness were really visible at the younger's face.

"You can just call me hyung if I am older or just Junkyu" the actor softly introduced.

"Anyways, Yoshi just went at the restroom, he'll be here in a minute. You can have a seat" Jeongwoo was shy to decline so he did.

"I guess you'll be my substitute personal assistant"

"U-uhh yes. Right"

"I hope we can work well while Yoshi get his surgery"

Well, Yoshi really needed to go to Busan for his leg check up since he got involved in an accident on the road. He just wanted to make sure that he can really work his leg for safety purposes.

"Thank you hyung. I'll do my best"

"I also supposed that Yoshi already told you about the things you needed to do. Since the shooting will start next week, I really hope you'll do well"

"I'll really do my best hyung, and also goodluck on your shooting"

"That's so kind of you, Jeongwoo. Thank you!"

Before Junkyu could walk any more further, the younger shyly asked him something.

"U-uhh, can I perhaps get an autograph. I am really a fan of you. I watched the 'Afterglow' a bunch of times and it still made me cry many times" Junkyu giggled at his substitute's gesture.

He's really cute, like his brother.

"Of course! But thank you for supporting my movie"

"It's nothing hyung!"

Jeongwoo immediately grabbed his small notebook and a pen before giving it to Junkyu so he could funally put his signature on it.

"You're really a lovely guy. I would like to introduce you to my friend next time. I'm sure he'll like you too"

"Thank you hyung! I would love to"

"Hey! Zup" Haruto greeted his bestie seeing him enter his room.

"Just greeted my new substitute assistant"

"Why? Did Yoshi quit the job?"

"As if I would let him. Of course no, remember that he got involved at an accident last time. His leg needed for a check up before working again" Haruto nodded.

"Is the substitute good to you?"

"Yeaaah! A good kid. I can't wait to work with him. He actually looked like he was close to your age anyways. He's Yoshi's half brother"

"Woah, Yoshi hyung had a half brother?" The japanese asked in disbelief. He didn't really knew about it despite of being a little bit close with Junkyu's P.A

"Yup! He's actually good looking also. If I didn't know Mashi, I would literally date him" Junkyu joked.

"Shut up, you're breaking my ship at this point" Haruto jokingly said. Though he really shipped his friend with Mashi.

"What ship? I only know the boat"

"Boo! Lame. Tomato, tomato"

"I hope you know that you're rude" Junkyu said, sulking.

"I really am especially when your jokes are lame"

Junkyu chuckled and shook his head.

He doesn't even know how did the two of them ended up being friends.

to be continued..