twenty-one

【CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE】
ˋlate nightˊ

Haruto was on the comfort room, arranging his clothes, ready to go home after a long day of shooting.

“Hey Haruto”

“Why hyung?”

“When did you start listening to old songs? I though it's not your style?” Jihoon asked his handled artist after seeing that the actor was listening to the carpenters.

Haruto rushed out the room and snatched his phone back from his manager.

“I.. I just started listening yesterday. I saw it on sns yesterday” he said as his alibi as he avoided his gaze.

“Ohh, by the way, I'll send you home, prepare your things”

Haruto breathed out in relief when his manager went out the tent. He sat on a chair and put his earphones on      

His phone is currently playing You by Carpenters, it was the one Jeongwoo was playing on the guitar last time.

And to tell you all honestly, he is craving to hear his voice, his mellow golden voice.

He doesn't understand the lyrics at first but as he kept on listening on the song, he slowly realized why Jeongwoo likes this song so much.

“And since it's all true, how could anyone mean more to me... Than you?”

Junkyu was shooting his own scene from another place so he wasn't able to see Jeongwoo after the karaoke night with the two of them.

He doesn't know why he was not in the mood the whole day. Luckily, the director didn't scold him for being unattentive.

“Park Jeongwoo” he whispered his name while the song was still playing.

His mind kept on chanting the younger's name. And he already knew that this day shouldn't pass without seeing the personal assistant.

A big no.

ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

Jeongwoo was quietly enjoying his self time after putting his mask. Luckily, Junkyu didn't took long to shoot so they ended quickly before 9.

He was laughing with the comedy show he was currently watching when several knocks can be heard from the outside.

“It's already 9 in the evening for pete's sake, I am trying to spend my time alone!” he cursed himself knowing he should open the door.

With his mask on, he immediately walked towards the front door and opened it without hesitation.

As he opened the door, he saw a tall guy with black leather jacket and a black jeans along with his black cap, covering his face.

“W-who are you?” he nervously asked the stranger outside his room.

The guy didn't even responded at his question and remained quiet as he lift his face up. Although he still can't recognize the face because they are wearing a black face mask as well as a black shades, covering his whole face.

“Sir, I am calling the police, who are you?” he bravely said again.

“Don't you miss me?” Jeongwoo's forehead was creased as he recognize the deep voice.