six

CHAPTER SIX
ˋJeongwoo not Jiwonˊ

"Look who's in love here" Junkyu teased his japanese actor friend despite of having their parts for the movie poster.

"What?"

"You are glowing, also your smile is a little bit different today. Love at first sight I guess" Junkyu teased again.

Looking at his friend's different smile just says it all.

"Just say I'm handsome and go"

"Eww. Mashi's more hotter than you" the older defensively said.

"Looks like my ship is finally sailing" Haruto whispered to his friend to finally take back his teasing earlier.

"Ship my ass"

The two both laughed at each other's silliness but it's a good thing that it didn't ruined the whole photoshoot despite of the two of them being playful on the set.

"Need retouch for Junkyu after 5 shots please!" The photographer shouted that alarmed Jeongwoo inside their tent.

He immediately placed all the things he needed for Junkyu's retouch like the tissue, foundation, and a fan to prevent him from sweating.

Jeongwoo walked out the tent and stood not so far from the set to watch for his artist after the said shots.

Meanwhile, Haruto's eyes suddenly wandered around and caught a familiar figure standing behind the photographer.

At some point, his stomach started feel ticklish and the urge of him to do more great on the shoot, you know to show off his self towards the guy.

His face became more fiercer and pulled Junkyu closer to him.

"You are doing a great job, Haruto!" the photographer yelled. Despite the compliment, the younger seems all busy and had someone talking on his airpods.

"What's with you kid, you're showing off again"

Haruto didn't responded but his eyes were still on the guy who obviously was talking to someone and busy with his phone.

Poor soul.

"Okay! Retouch!" Junkyu smiled and tapped his partner's shoulder before happily walked towards his personal assistant.

Haruto followed him with his gaze and with all his surprise, he was bewildered when he saw his friend walked towards the guy.

But on the other hand, it's a good thing that Junkyu knows him. He could just ask him for some details through him and boom, make things work.

He didn't even hesitated to walk towards Junkyu and hang his arms on his shoulder.

"Hey" he entered the scene with his cool greetings and smile as if he does that everyday lol.

"Haruto.. What are you doing?" Junkyu was grinning and whispered the question on his partner's ears.

Haruto finally turned his look on the figure he had been staring approximately 5 minutes ago and flashed a dazzling smile.

Jeongwoo annoyingly rolled his eyes. He and Junkyu was obviously talking and this tall shit just barged in their convo, the audacity he had there.

"Who's this?" He playfully asked while as his smile turned into a playful smirk.

"Oh right! I forgot telling you that this is my substitute personal assistant"

"Jeongwoo, this is Haruto. You probably know him, you know he is that guy in a deodorant commercial. That one guy who had hairy armpits" Junkyu playfully introduced his friend.

The japanese actor's face began to show a bright tint of red as he was embarrassed of how Junkyu introduce him to the future love of his life.

"What the heck, Kim Junkyu! That's not a proper way to introduce me. And what? His name is what?"

"He's Jeongwoo, Park Jeongwoo. You know his brother, Yoshi"

For some reasons, Haruto felt all betrayed because all this time he thought that Jiwon is his name.

Jeongwoo and Jiwon was the same person. How could he fake his name?

"You said your name is Jiwon!" Haruto protested.

Jeongwoo couldn't help but to smile at the young actor's silliness.

"Wait, he said that? You two had already met?" Haruto was about to answer but thankfully for Jeongwoo, the photographer called them both again for the photoshoot.

But still, this is a great opportunity to see him everyday.

to be continued..