twenty-five

【CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE】
ˋharuˊ

"Hey, I'll just go on the set. I'll leave the two of you here" Junkyu said as he went out of the tent to greet the other staff and the other artists outside.

"Want to me to go with you?"

"No it's fine, Woo. You drove a lot today. You should rest first"

"Call me when you need something okay"

"Thank you, Woo"

Jeongwoo again leaned back on the chair as he adjusted his suit. He was actually uncomfortable with it but sadly, he forgot to bring some extra clothes because to be honest, he was almost late at the event earlier. He forgot about it.

Moreover, the japanese's eyes were leaving his phone for some seconds to somehow check up on the personal assistant. Luckily, he noticed that the korean male was uncomfortable with his outfit.

"You good?" the japanese asked when in fact, he really looked like he was not okay.

"Yes"

"Liar, do you want to change? I have a lot of extra clothes here" he offered the wolf-like male.

"Uhm, it's okay. I can handle"

"C'mon, you're not comfortable with those. I can lend you some clothes for the meantime"

"No thanks, I am really okay"

Not like Haruto will be satisfied hearing that from the korean. He proceeded to his baggage and find some larger cloth for Jeongwoo to comfortably wear.

Luckily, he found the largest black polo shirt on his baggage and gave it to Jeongwoo.

"Change" the japanese said with full authority and handed him the polo shirt.

Jeongwoo was left with no choice but still thankful that he got to change his clothes because the suit feels itchy to his body.

"Uhh, is there any nearest comfort room here?"

"The comfort room was a bit far from here, sadly"

"You can change here" the japanese suggested.

"But.."

"C'mon, you don't have to be scared. We're both men but still, I won't look if you're uncomfortable"

"N-no, it's fine. You're right though. I'll change here"

"Suit yourself" he went back on his chair and took his phone back.

The japanese looks more drawn to his phone so the korean turned around from the japanese, facing the korean's broad back.

Jeongwoo starts to took off his suit, revealing his clothed healthy and buff body.

It's impossible for the actor not to see the sight right now since he still could see that the younger was unbuttoning his white long sleeved polo from his peripheral vision.

The japanese gulped as his eyes unconsciously turned to look on the korean male standing in front of him.

He said he was not looking but here he was admiring how his back was wide as the ocean, as well as his shoulders were broad like it was some kind of pillow that he wanted to lean on.

His eyes widened when he saw the younger took off his long sleeved polo shirt revealing his golden perfect skin. For the second time, he gulped as hard as he can to contain himself.

He was brought back to reality when he heard the guy hissed. Upon realizing, he saw his back was reddish as well as his arms.

"H-hey, you okay?"

"Y-yeah. B-but can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, what is it" he pretended to be okay when mentally, he was not.

"Is my back some kind of reddish?"

"Yeah. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. No worries"

"Maybe it was from your polo shirt, I have here some ointments for that. I get a lot of that too especially when my clothes are new"

"Hey, it's okay. You did a lot already"

Being stubborn as he is, he took his ointment and walked behind the nervous korean male.

"I'll just put some ointments on it. Can I?"

"Y-yeah, thank you Watanabe"

Haruto chuckled at how the personal assistant call him.

"You're still being formal with me"

The korean didn't answered.

"Haru is fine for me"

"What?"

"Watanabe is too long, Haruto is too long also. Haru is fine"

"I don't call people with their nicknames"

"Then I guess you should be used to it now"

The japanese scrubbed his finger onto the ointment.

"I will touch you now"

"T-thanks" Jeongwoo said panicking, not knowing what he should respond.

Jeongwoo felt a delicate finger touched his back as he felt a little bit stinging maybe because of the ointment.

And that moment, the japanese felt an unfamiliar spark running on his fingers as he touched the korean's back.

Additionally, the unstoppable fast pace beats his heart was making. He felt so anxious inside that they were the only ones inside the tent also the idea that he was touching his bare back.

After putting some on his back, he walked in front of the korean, not connecting his eyes on the korean for some reasons that his cheeks flushed red right now. That would be so embarrassing.

He started scrubbing a decent amount on his fingers again before scrubbing in on Jeongwoo's chest. He knows Jeongwoo's body built a bit buff but he never expected that it will be like this.

His body were built beautifully. The broad shoulders, wide back, and visible abs. Dang.

"I'll just put some here" he said as he scrubbed some ointment on his stomach.

I couldn't almost count how many times he gulped as his fingers were travelling on the younger's bare chest. But nonetheless, he liked it.

After the strong battle the young japanese actor faced, he still forced a smile pretended that everything was fine.

"It'll heal tomorrow, don't worry" he said with a smile.

The japanese actor was a completely different person right now. He was usually confident when it comes to things like this and well, flirting with Jeongwoo. But he doesn't know why he was acting all shy and timid right now.

Is this the impact of Jeongwoo's body to him? Hahaha, well I guess it is.

"Thank you for helping me"

"Yeah no problem, anytime" he said as he give himself a last stare at the younger korean male's abs before he went back on his seat.

"Anyways, I'll give back your clothes, promise"

"It's okay. Wear it comfortably"

"Okay, thank you... Haru"

Fuck..

to be continued..