forty-one

CHAPTER FORTY ONE】
ˋforehead kissˊ

"You know I can't stay"

The japanese crossed both of his arms over his chest as he sat down, sulking.

"Whyyy?"

"Jihoon hyung will be back any minute now"

"No, he said he will be staying at the company at the moment. CEO-nim called him for a meeting"

"You made that up, you won't fool me"

"No I am not! I can show you his message just now!"

Haruto opened his phone and showed him their conversation. Jeongwoo couldn't help but to smile.

At first, the actor was undeniably noisy and mischievous but getting to know this side of him, he was more on a sulky baby and still a mischievous person but in a cute way.

"I need to go home"

"I need to go home too"

"Watanabe, you are already home"

"Yeah true, to you. You're here, so I am at home"

Jeongwoo chuckled at the cheesy pick-up line.

"That won't work on me"

"Pleaseeee, just for this night then you can go home tomorrow. Promise, I will let you go tomorrow"

Jeongwoo sighed, the offer was too tempting. Besides, he wanted to spend his time getting to know the actor more.

"Fine fine! You're really annoying"

"I know, I love you too"

Jeongwoo playfully rolled his eyes at him before laughing at the silliness of the japanese actor.

The actor smiled more widely and opened his arms, trying to get the younger greet him with his warmth.

It took the tanned male a few seconds before he finally gave up and let out a defeated sigh as he walk up towards the sofa letting the japanese actor engulf him with a warm hug.

Oh lord, if only he would've known sooner that cuddles with this person can feel warm as sitting next to a chimney with fire, he could've asked him sooner.

"You like my hugs aren't you?" the actor playfully asked while wiggling his brows.

Jeongwoo looked up while glaring.

"N-no"

The japanese actor chuckled cutely at the younger's silly answer.

"That's a good answer because that makes me want to hug you more" he answered making the tanned male smile widely in secret.

"I'd love that.." he whispered, thankfully, the japanese heard that.

"Woo.."

"Hmm?"

"I don't want you to feel that I am rushing you but does this mean... you know.."

"What?"

"You love me too?"

Jeongwoo stopped at the sudden question and got away from the japanese's hug. He was just constructing the words to explain the situation but the latter was quicker to take back all his words.

"Nevermind, you don't have to answer me. It's okay" though Jeongwoo's actions was obviously telling him the other way around, it scares him to hear that it was all because Jeongwoo enjoys his company and loves the affection he was receiving.

"By the way, how's the application for the university?"

"I have received my examination schedule. I will take the exam on Saturday"

The actor smiled in pure joy for the former P.A, he immediately tighten the hug and kissed the tanned male's cheeks.

"I'm wishing you to pass the exams. I think you should go visit me first and give me a kiss before taking the exams for a very very good luck"

"Aren't you tired of kisses? I already want to gag at the amount of kisses you are giving me today" he joked making the actor pout.

"No, I won't stop giving you them though"

"Just by thinking about it, I don't want to see you anymore"

"Okay.." the japanese plainly said before walking out of the living room.

Jeongwoo worriedly looked up and follow him through his eyes.

"Hey.." it was obvious that his tone was getting more concerned. He was just playing around, it was not his intention to offend him or something.

"H-hey, I was just playing around" he explained when he reached the kitchen.

The japanese continued to do something on the sink and not even pay him a single glance.

"I-i'm sorry, Ruto" but still, the japanese continued to give him a cold shoulder.

Jeongwoo sighed as he thought of something to tame the sulking actor.

He walked closer towards the actor as he slowly wrapped his arms around the older's waist and I swear, the actor almost lost all the strength on his knees to stand but he kept on convincing himself not to give up on that easily.

"I'm sorry. It's not my intention to offend you. I was just playing around, I won't say it again"

Oh god, please give me more strength.

The actor was already praying to all the saints above to give him more strength to continue because this guy has an enormous effect on his whole existence.

"Hey, please talk to me"

The actor finally gave in and smiled before turning around, still having the tanned male's arms wrapped around him.

"How about you kiss me again and I'll accept your apology"

"Enough kisses for today"

"Then I'll stay mad at you"

"You're really a mischievous guy"

"I know, so, will you kiss me or not?"

Feeling the familiar thump of his heart, Jeongwoo bravely pulled him on his waist.

Therefore, the actor's chest were beating more erratically everytime the latter would lean closer to him. God, he's so in love with this guy.

He was anticipating a soft pair of lips on his but instead, he felt it on his forehead.

"Let's cuddle later hmm?" that sounds more better.

"Is that how you say I love you to me?" the japanese teased.

"Hmm, maybe?" the tanned male reply with a playful smile on his lips.

"Sure, let's do that later" he replied.

"Then that's a new way to say I love you more to you" he remarked and winked on the tanned male.

to be continued..