[fifty]

CHAPTER FIFTY】
ˋsonsˊ

"Woo, where are we going? My feet hurts already!" Haruto cutely complained while he was being dragged by his boyfriend.

"C'mon, stop sulking! I am starting feel bad!" Jeongwoo replied.

"How about you tell me where are we going instead?"

"We're almost there" Jeongwoo said while smiling.

After a few minutes, the two found themselves standing in front of an animal shelter.

"Hey.." the actor called as he stared at the signage of the shelter outside the shelter building.

"Hmm?"

"Are we seeing cats today?!" the young actor excitedly exclaimed. He looked so excited just by thinking they would meet some cute cats today. A total healing.

"What? You up?"

"Of course! C'mon!" the japanese actor was excited when he immediately dragged his boyfriend inside the shelter

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park!" the receptionist greeted.

"Hi Jun! Can we see the cats today? My boyfriend can't wait to see them" he humbly asked.

"Ohh, I see you brought a special guest today. Of course, let me lead the way for you guys" Jun immediately escorted the two inside the shelter where the animals are staying.

"Feel free to roam around. Call any staff if you guys need anything" Jun said before leaving the scene for the two to take their time around the place.

Haruto immediately roamed the place, greeting every animals he would see.

"Hi there little one!" the young actor happily cooed as he let his finger inside the cage of an orange kitten. The kitten immediately licked his finger and that almost made him faint due to the cat's cuteness.

"Oh my, my heart. He's so cute!"

Jeongwoo widely smiled as he watched his boyfriend having the time of his life getting to know every animal he would see.

"Look Woo! Her name is Luna, I like her color. She looks so comforting" Haruto pointed at a white persian cat inside the cage.

"Glad to see you're enjoying" Jeongwoo proudly said while watching the young actor.

"How did you even know I like cats?"

"I stumbled upon an interview of yours before and you said going to cat shelters heals you when you feel sad. And so I thought we could go on a date here"

Jeongwoo never failed to make the young actor's heart flutter in love. And so, for his price, he walked closer to his lover before he kissed his cheeks lovingly.

"Thank you" and swear, that made the korean's smile grew more wider.

"You know you're always welcome, my baby" he replied to the actor.

"Anyways, let's go. I have something to show you"

Jeongwoo immediately held his hand as he pulled him on the edge of the room.

"Meet Byeol" he introduced to a light orange british short-haired cat.

"Aww, he blinked at me! He is so cute!" the japanese again cooed. If only he could bring all these cats home, he would really do that.

"He loves you.." Jeongwoo suddenly spat out.

"I mean who would not love you?" he added that made the young actor giggle. He immediately pinched his nose.

"Silly"

The two laughed together as they both looked at Byeol who again blinked his eyes on the couple.

"He blinked again! So cute, I want to bring him home"

"You can"

"Hahahaha that's funny but- wait what?!"

Jeongwoo laughed at how shook the japanese looked. He knew he would react like this.

"Byeol is already your son, baby. I got him for you"

"You are kidding me right?" Haruto asked still not believing that he can actually take home Byeol.

"No baby, he's really ours now"

Haruto doesn't know how to react. He was really happy at this point. He had been wanted to adopt a cat ever since. Thankfully, Jeongwoo got him one already, he really knows he would love it.

"Oh god, I freaking love you! Let's bring him home" he exclaimed. Jeongwoo was just contently chuckling at him.

"But Woo"

"Yes?"

"I.. hmm"

"Tell me what my baby wants" his soft-spoken side again. Never failed to make him fall in love at him over and over again.

"Uhm, I saw Nabi was already 6 months in the shelter. She was the oldest here in the shelter" the actor was referring to the black tabby cat he had been eyeing ever since earlier.

Jeongwoo already saw this coming.

"Can we perhaps take him also? I mean it is also good that Byeol is not alone right?"

Haruto expected the younger to get mad at him but to his surprise, he saw the younger chuckled again.

"We'll take Nabi in one condition"

"W-what is it?"

"Give me a kiss first" Jeongwoo had been very needy the past few days but the actor was not complaining though. He liked this side of his boyfriend.

Haruto quickly gave him a peck on his cheeks and man, he knows he'll ask of a kiss on the lips.

"Not there though"

"Knew it" Haruto said while laughing at him.

The young actor didn't wasted even a minute as he immediately kissed his lover on the lips.

"How was that?"

"Lovely, we'll take Nabi home"

Haruto couldn't help but to chuckle at his boyfriend's silliness.

"By the way, did you name Byeol?" he curiously asked.

"Yep"

"Byeol means Star in korean right?"

"Yeah, I named him after you" the actor was surprised. And how so?

"Me? How?"

"I see you as my star, shining bright, everyone loves and looks up. Star sounded so common and so I searched for other words of Star then there, I found Byeol"

"Actually I also like Nabi, he reminds me of you too"

"Are you saying I look like a cat?" Haruto joked.

"Yes, a lovely cat" Jeongwoo joked back and pinched his lover's both cheeks.

"Tsk, stop it. But why does Nabi reminds you of me though?" he curiously asked.

"I remembered when you stole my butterfly keychain before and used that to make me talk to you"

"Oh gosh, I remembered that. You said you don't like it when you're involved with me" the japanese pouted.

"That's before baby. But now that I love you, I would love to get involved in you in every way"

Well, sounds cliché but Haruto liked every cliché pick up lines from his boyfriend. It would make his heart flutter everytime.

"And I love you too, but let's go get Byeol and Nabi now. They are our sons now!" Haruto enthusiastically chanted.

They looked like a happy family now, Jeongwoo was satisfied, more than satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED..