forty-three

【CHAPTER FORTY-THREE】
ˋcomfortˊ

"Do you already want to go home?" Jihoon asked his handled artist when he got inside their van.

He observed that he had been silent ever since they hang out with Jeongwoo last time and so he speculated that something happened to them the same day.

He saw the japanese frowned as it took him good more 5 seconds to answer.

"Jeongwoo's apartment" the only thing he said at his manager. Jihoon immediately smiled as he already knew what he meant.

"You okay?" he asked the actor, he was worried but as much as he wanted to show him, he is really not that expressive enough when it comes to his feelings but he cares about his handled artist's feelings. He already see him as his little brother.

Again, it took him another a couple of seconds before he answered his manager with honesty. He don't usually open up to anyone but he just thought that Jihoon could help him with this problems as well as to have someone to let his frustrations out.

"I don't know hyung. I just feel tired of everything. I just don't want my relationship with Woo gets affected by it" he opened up to the older.

"It is okay to feel that way, Ruto. Want me to resched the shooting tomorrow? You know you can rest first, it was just a minor advertisement, no biggie” the older was willing to help him.

"That's the problem. I don't want you guys to be affected by my feelings. If we cancel the shoot tomorrow, it'll be a big trouble. I just want.. to rest and escaoe the reality even for a while” Jihoon smiled, he really knows just the right answer.

"And so I think you can escape the reality today" Jihoon smiled as he pointed Jeongwoo's apartment. 

It undeniably made the japanese actor smile, god, if only anyone knew how much he liked that guy so much more than anyone.

"Thank you hyung" He thanked his manager.

"Anytime, now, go and talk to him" Haruto smiled before he got out of the car.

The japanese actor was conditioning himself and was ready to knock when the door suddenly opened revealing a guy inside his apartment wearing only a simple oversized black shirt and pants. 

The other guy wasn't expecting that the actor will go to his apartment at this cold night and so, he almost couldn't talk properly.

"Hey.." the only thing he could greet the japanese actor.

"Hey.." the actor greeted back and smiled warmly at him.

"I was just about to look for you, it is a great timing that I have bumped to you here" the korean male said as he scratched his nape shyly.

Cute, for his sight, he looks cute when he is timid.

It almost makes him want to kiss the korean male but all he could do was to smile at him and admire his lovely and shy smile. I mean he could just push him inside his apartment and pin him against the couch as trap him inside his arms...

But guess what, he did.

His impulsive thoughts was louder than any rock songs and thanked god heavens that he listened to them.

He couldn't take it when he pushed the former personal assistant inside before locking the door in a blink of an eye and pinned him on the couch.

"I said I am not going back here unless you come to me first.." his eyes traveled down onto the younger's enticing plump lips.

Well, and guess another one, the younger was glad that he had such an effect to the actor or else he couldn't think how to make it up with him.

"But damn, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't take it, I wanted to see you so bad" he openly admitted to the younger korean male.

He never thought he will see the actor outside his apartment because he was just practicing his lines earlier but now that his beauty was displaying in front of him, he couldn't think of anything but him.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean that I haven't answering your calls for the past few days, I just thought I should say it or I will stay awake the whole night, overthinking about it" the younger was containing himself from laughing due to his actor's cuteness.

The younger couldn't help but to kiss the actor in his left cheeks which startled him.

“It will never be your fault. Besides, I totally understand that you're busy. We can always make time to talk after yur work. Don't worry much about me” he replied honestly.

The korean then kissed the other side of his cheek and smiled warmly at him.

“I also wanted you to know that I already told Yoshi hyung that I like you and he was happy about it, so no need to worry” he reassured the actor.

“Besides, you won't stop being so loveable, so I told him the truth” the younger added, though it was true that he was so loveable

“Hmm..” the japanese hummed with a playful smile before leaning closer to the younger korean male's face.

“If I am being so loveable, then show it” he whispered seductively on the latter's ears.

“You sure about that?” he replied.

“Can your heart handle it?” he added that almost made the actor's knee weak.

“Hmm, feisty. Show me”

The korean wrapped his arms around the young actor's neck and pulled him dangerously closer to his face.

“You asked for it”  he mischievously said

The actor's knee gave up as he felt the younger's lips moving onto him.

Their lips was moving passionately within each other, craving for each other's love and affection. Otherwise, his new favorite thing.

“God, I love you so much” the actor said in between their kisses.

He's getting right there, almost there.

to be continued..