forty-four

【CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR】
ˋproblemˊ

[WARNING⚠️: you can definitely skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable, this chapter contains minor 18+ scenes and jokes, again, please skip if uncomfortable. Long chapter ahead!]

Jeongwoo was patiently waiting at his living room while watching some movies on the tv screen.

Though he can't really focus on the movie.

He was glancing at his watch every 5 minutes to check on what time it is right now.

He was still not arriving yet, he missed his man so much. But all he could do at the moment is to wait and wait for him.

It was 11 pm at the evening when he heard a couple of knocks on the front door.

As fast as The Flash, he immediately went to open the door to see the tired and exhausted, Haruto.

The older's body collapsed at him as soon as he opened the door.

“I have been waiting for you” Jeongwoo firstly said as he wrapped his arms around the actor's waist, supporting his body.

“You waited?” the japanese actor softly asked.

“Of course, I will always wait for you to arrive home, our home” when he heard that from the korean, it never fail to make his heart skipped a beat.

He was stroking his back gently and chuckled.

“My baby tired?” he asked as the japanese exhaustedly nodded.

“So much, they made me do a lot of stuff”

He already wanted to kiss him at how he softly talk to him a like a baby.

“Cuddles?” Who would decline his offer by the way? Cause they were so stupid if they did.

“I am dying to have that ever since earlier”

Dang, he's really a big baby.

“Since my baby did a great job today, he deserves a lot of cuddles” the actor got away from him and proudly smiled.

“You really know how to ease my tiredness”

“Of course! Come, let's go to my room” Jeongwoo snatched the bag he was carrying and placed it beside the couch as he closed the door and assisted the actor until they reached his room.

“Want to go for a shower first?”

“I'd love that”

“I'll prepare the shower for you, wait a minute”

God, so this is how the korean love someone. If so, he would be glad to accept his love forever.

“You can use my clothes after you shower, I will go prepare some food for you”

“Thank you, baby”

“Anytime”

As the actor showered, the korean male started to prepare some foods for his man and brought it on his room. He patiently waited for him to be done showering as he got his book, he will read at the moment.

When the japanese was done, he stepped out of the shower room with his messed up towel hovering his head and that's when it made the tanned male laugh.

“Cutie, come here, I'll dry your hair for you” the japanese pouted cutely as he approached his love without hesitation.

He took the towel and gently rubbed the towel onto the actor's hair. As much as he already want to hug the actor, he still needs to go get his hair done before anything.