thirty two

【CHAPTER THIRTY TWO】
ˋinvitationˊ

Jeongwoo was having this ridiculously bumps on his forehead as he scroll through his television channel, probably finding something interesting to kill the time.

“Nope” he said to himself as he look for the contents of every channels.

“No”

As he changed the channel, two couple were kissing flashing on the screen was all he can see.

“Eww no” he cringed as he didn't even hesitated to change the channel.

When a new channel flashed the screen, what really a good timing that he saw a familiar face on the screen holding a product on his hand.

A lipbalm to be exact.

Jeongwoo unconsciously stopped and watched the advertisement unknowingly. When the applying of lipbalm part of the advertisement flashed on the screen, Jeongwoo uncontrollably gulped as his grip on the remote tightens.

God, look at those lips.

His thoughts to be exact. The advertisement was coming to an end and he saw that it was a scene of him and another girl together.

And if you're thinking about a japanese actor he had been avoiding the past few days, then you're never wrong with your hunches.

“Yeah, they look good together” he sarcastically blurted out.

“What we're you whispering there?” Yoshi suddenly barged in holding a tray of chocolate chip cookies he baked earlier

Jeongwoo was obviously surprised of his own brother and immediately changed the channel into the cartoon channel and smiled at Yoshi.

“Nothing hyung. But what did you baked?  I am hungry!” Jeongwoo exclaimed to change the topic and avoid Yoshi interrogate him about what he saw earlier.

“Your favorite. Choco chip cookies” Yoshi proudly placed the tray on the mini table in front of him.

Yoshi laughed upon almost seeing hearts on his younger brother's eyes when he saw the cookies he baked for him.

“Thank you hyung! I missed your cookies so much!” he happily said and had a bite of the dessert.

“Anyways, have you met Haruto the past few days?” Yoshi asked that made the younger choke on his food.

“Oh gosh hey, are you okay?” Yoshi asked and gave him a glass of grape juice he also prepared.

Jeongwoo drank the juice first before proceeding to talk.

“Hyung, w-why are you asking about t-that?” Jeongwoo asked while stuttering and avoided his brother's gaze.

Yeah, sus right.

“It's just that he keeps on asking me about you. I am happy that you two are getting closer. You don't like him before right?”

And yeah again, Yoshi had the audacity to bring it all up and what? Getting closer? I mean he's right, but like literally close lol.

They even kissed loool.

“No we're not that close. We just talked before, yeah”

Their lips already talked ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

“Ooohh is that so? If that's the case then..”

Jeongwoo was still looking at his brother and took a sip of his juice for a while.

”What if he got a crush on you?”

And unfortunately for the second time around, he choked again.

But this time, with his grape juice.

Oh lord, Yoshi. If only you knew, if only you knew.

“Hahaha are you okay? You keep on choking. Eat slowly okay?”

“God hyung, stop joking. That's not funny”

Yoshi just let out a good laugh. Well then for the older, he guessed he still hates the actor.

“Anyways the movie shooting just ended. Junkyu wanted you to attend the celebration party”

“Party? No. You two can enjoy”

“C'mon! That'll be fun. And you'll really decline Junkyu's invitation? He missed you so much!”

“I missed him too hyung but you know parties are not my thing”

“Please? Besides, you are there for almost half of the shooting, you're still part of the team”

“Trying to flutter me? Sorry but still no”

“You can attend the party for just a minute and you can leave anytime you want”

Oh c'mon, he knows Junkyu will be extremely sad knowing if Jeongwoo won't attend the party.

Jeongwoo on the other hand want that idea. He can just greet some casts of the movie he met and most especially Junkyu then leave the party after.

“Fine! I'll go, just for a minute” Yoshi clapped his hand in victory.

“Yay! Thank you! Love you brother. I'll take in charge of your suit” Yoshi offered and winked at his brother.

Jeongwoo just shook his head in disbelief. He just hoped that he doesn't regret saying yes to this.

to be continued..