twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE
ˋtroubleˊ

"Hey" Haruto greeted his bestfriend who was quietly sitting down on the chair not so far from the set to somehow get some rest after shooting his scenes.

They are both waiting for the director's cue on whether it is Junkyu or Haruto's turn to act, they're both on standby just in case.

"Yow" Junkyu weakly greeted back. Haruto chuckled upon seeing his friend being tired and gave him a bottle of cold water.

"Is it your idea to give me those sushi?" The japanese young actor curiously asked. He just wanted to sayisfy his suspicions about if it was really Junkyu who gave him the sushi.

Of course it was a big of a deal for him, if it was Jeongwoo's then maybe he deserved a peck on his cheeks  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

"Well, Jeongwoo bought 8 bento boxes of sushi earlier" Haruto furrowed his brows.

"But he said that he made those. I really admired his effort for making 8 bento boxes. Take note, the taste was heavenly. Probably the best sushi I ate"

"Have you told him to give him the 2 bento boxes left?"

"Nah. Maybe it was his idea to give you some"

The young actor turned his gaze down and secretly smiled upon hearing that it was probably Jeongwoo's own idea to share his home made sushi to him.

"Junkyu hyung, here's your phone. I already connected your powerback on it. I noticed it was draining earlier"

Speaking of Jeongwoo, he automatically smirked when he heard the familiar voice approaching Junkyu holding the korean actor's phone and powerbank.

Jeongwoo on the other side felt the intense stares from someone. Feeling strong, he immediately looked up and found out the young japanese actor was staring at him with a smirk plastered on his face.

He mouthed a 'what are you looking at?' at him but sadly the japanese looks unbothered by that and continue giving him stares of admiration.

"Haruto! Come here, it's already your scene with Junkyu" Junkyu and I immediately stood up from our seats as I broke my stares with Jeongwoo

I don't know but he just continues to make me feels something within me. Hearing how it might be his idea to give me those sushi, my chest flutters.