thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ˋjunkyu's planˊ

"You know, I didn't like your attitude back there" Junkyu seriously spoke when they arrived his handled artist's tent.

Seeing and hearing those words escaped from Jeongwoo's mouth earlier while he was talking with Haruto was just rude.

No matter if it was sensitive or not for others, people shouldn't just call anyone 'stupid'. Junkyu hates those kind of people a lot. But seriously, not Jeongwoo.

Even though it looks like Jeongwoo doesn't like his friend, it still doesn't give him the rights to call him with that name.

However, Jeongwoo and Junkyu was having their discussions about what he did to Haruto earlier. And Jeongwoo was really accepting that it was his fault, cause it was his.

"I'm sorry, Junkyu hyung. It's just he's really annoying. I just really don't like him around" Junkyu can really understand.

Even him sometimes, there's a lot of time that he just wanted to throw his chair towards the young actor's face but still, he loves that jerk so much and he values him as his friend.

"I understand, Woo. He's mostly annoying at times but I can assure you, he's a good person. He's really a good company if you need someone" He'll definitely accept Junkyu's words but never ever in his dear life that he'd ask him to be his company.

"But if you don't mind me asking you, what was the reason why you hate him?" Junkyu asked the latter so he could really understand more deeper the personal assistant's perspectives about his dear annoying ass friend.

"I... I just don't like him. He's really annoying. He talks a lot, he demands a lot. He's always going next to me so it makes me annoyed everytime"

"Well, point taken. I understand, he's really annoying sometimes. I mean ALL THE TIME" Jeongwoo couldn't help but to laugh at Junkyu.

"But you know what, he doesn't talk a lot with other people. He dislikes going after them as well" Junkyu said with a hint of suspicions on his voice.

"I'm sorry but what do you mean?" Jeongwoo asked in confusion.

Junkyu let out a small smile and held him on his shoulder.

"What I mean is that..." Junkyu was trying to find the words because it was just his opinion. And he doesn't want to say words to confuse Jeongwoo.

"Maybe he likes you" just by hearing those predictions from Junkyu, his body felt like shivering. He just doesn't like that idea.

"Like?" Jeongwoo asked still a bit confuse of the reasons why the actor might like him despite on how he treats him everytime they'll see each other.

"I mean don't get the wrong idea. Maybe he was comfortable around you, like that"

Even though Junkyu knows the answer for what the japanese young actor feels for him, he was still giving his personal assistant some hints so Jeongwoo could build trust towards Haruto.

"But if it really annoys you, just run away from him when he talks to you" Junkyu suggested. It might work, you know.

"I might do that"

"But before doing that, can you apologize to him first? I mean I know you don't want to talk to him but I think he still deserved a sorry, right?"

Right, he knows it was his fault this time. The young actor won't actually mind that cause to be honest, people had been really telling him that word a lot of times and it doesn't hurt him anymore.

I would say he's immuned to that word.

But despite that, he should still apologize for that.

"I'm sorry" Jeongwoo suddenly said feeling guilty.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to worry, I don't hate you, nor even Haruto. I just don't like that attitude. Sorry if I was being sensitive" Junkyu apologized too.

"No it's fine, I know it was me who was rude. I'll apologize to him"

Not like he cares for the young actor, but he just wanted to do that for Junkyu and to ease the feeling of guilt inside him. He's still wrong after all.

♡♡♡

"What did the two of you talked about?" the japanese young actor asked once Junkyu went back on the set.

"Why? You jealous cause I can talk to him?" Junkyu teased. Haruto rolled his eyes and pushed the older actor's forehead using his index finger.

"What the.. you know that hurts, Watanabe!" Junkyu exclaimed feelings annoyed of what the japanese actor did.

"Deserved"

"You rude brat, you should thank me!"

"Why would I, idiot?"

Junkyu smirked at him, not wanting to say anything further more. He doesn't want to spill anything they talked about with Jeongwoo earlier after all.

"You'll see" Junkyu confidently beamed.

"Hey, tell me what are you smirking at!" Haruto yelled trying to make Junkyu talk again. But unfortunately, Junkyu was called for another scene.

"He's really good at leaving me hanging" Haruto sulked.

to be continued..