three

CHAPTER THREE
ˋfirst encounterˊ

A week after Yoshi introduced his half brother as his substitute personal assistant, the photoshoot for Junkyu's movie poster started.

And I must say that Jeongwoo was really like his brother when it comes to work.

"Ahh! Thank you, Jeongwoo! That was really cold" Junkyu satisfiedly said after drinking the orange juice Jeongwoo bought for the artist since he said that he was thirsty.

"Welcome hyung! Feel free to ask me if you need something" Jeongwoo said as he beamed a bright smile.

"Junkyu! The director was calling for your shot" a staff said peeking from their dressing room.

"Oh okay! I'll be there in a minute" the staff nodded and closed the door, leaving the both of them again.

"Jeongwoo, I forgot to get my phone from my friend. Can you perhaps tell him that I needed it after this take" he commanded the younger.

"Okay, what's your friend's name anyways?"

"Haruto.."

Jeongwoo was left speechless from his position hearing the name of Junkyu's friend. He almost forgot that he is also one of the cast for this movie.

As much as Jeongwoo doesn't want to see him, he needed to get his boss's phone no matter what. That's his order.

"Okay, I'll go get it"

Well, you see...

Jeongwoo doesn't like that Haruto.

Ever since he heard the rumors about him, he became an anti fan of him. He hated all about Haruto Watanabe. Aside from the rumors, there's something within him that is making him hate him from his head to toe.

He just wanted to get Junkyu's phone and he's done.

With all his might, Jeongwoo walked out their room and asked for Haruto's room. Why would even Junkyu give his phone when it was important. Especially to that jerk?

He asked the staff for Haruto's room and they pointed a door where his team is staying.

Walking towards the said room, he knocked three times and waited for a response. He waited for a good minute but still no one is answering.

He tried knocking again until he tried unlocking the door.

Luckily, the room is open and it wasn't locked so Jeongwoo entered easily without any hindrance.

"Hello?" He asked but it seems like everyone was out.

He looked around looking for Junkyu's phone but he only found a thick book and he supposed that it was the actor's script.

He grew curious of what really was inside an actor's script so he immediately looked closer and quietly grabbed the book.

Just as he was looking at the script, he almost jumped off surprised when someone suddenly talked.

"Hello there, invader" out of surprise, he immediately placed back the book and turned towards where the voice came from.

He was surprise that the latter isn't even showing signs of panicking or something or else, it will really create a big chaos.

"Oh, a handsome invader. Hi there! You need something?" Then there he saw the actor he hated the most.

His eyes travalled and saw that he was half naked. Only a towel was covering the lower part if his body, showing off his well toned body despite of being young.

"What makes a handsome invader enter my room?" He playfully asked Jeongwoo and walked closer to his direction.

Trying to shrug all what he just saw, Jeongwoo stepped back a few times before he bowed down to the young actor.

"Hello, Mr. Watanabe. I am here to ask for Junkyu's phone" he said without saying his name.

"Junkyu? I think I had never ever seen your face. Are you new on Junkyu's team?" He asked a lot and it annoys Jeongwoo at the serious thought.

"Yes sir"

"Name" Haruto was asking for his name but Jeongwoo seriously doesn't want to give him any more personal infos about him.

"C-can I not tell my name? I just needed Junkyu's phone"

"Didn't you know me?" The actor asked lowkey flaunting himself to the 'handsome invader'

"I just said your surname, Sir" he sarcastically answered the actor.

"Everyone was dying to tell their names to me"

"Sorry to break your bubble that I am not part of that 'everyone' I am asking for Junkyu's phone"

"How about you tell your name then I'll give you"

"Sir, I don't want to play anymore games with you. I just need Junkyu's phone"

Jeongwoo was just containing himself from being mad. He just couldn't bare his face anymore as well as the atmosphere. He doesn't like it at all.

I mean being around the japanese.

"A rule is a rule. Name first before Junkyu's phone"

He really needed his boss's phone so I guess making up names would help him to keep his identity.

"Jiwon"

"Jiwon? What a cute name for a beautiful invader" Jeongwoo secretly rolled his eyes in annoyance.

This guy is easy to fool smh.

Haruto then gave Junkyu's phone with a playful smile on his face.

"What if we see each other again?"

Jeongwoo faked a smile.

Never again.

He immediately snatched Junkyu's phone from the actor and walked out the room.

Love at first sight? Does that even exist?

Well I guess for Haruto...

It's a yes

to be continued..