[forty-nine]

【CHAPTER FORTY-NINE】
ˋtruthˊ

The korean male was woken up when he felt the sunlight penetrates to his skin. And so he turn to his right to avoid the sun and slowly opened his eyes.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he was instantly greeted by a soundfully sleeping japanese actor beside him.

He immediately smiled as he slightly lifted up his body and put his elbow on the pillow, making his palm as his temporary pillow. He started staring at the actor and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

That made the actor move from his place and gently opening his eyes.

“Good morning, pretty” the korean greeted having the biggest smile on his lips.

The young actor doesn't know why but he began to feel shy and couldn't do anything but to hide under the sheets. He heard the korean chuckled and gently pulled the sheets down.

“Aww, is my baby shy?” he teased the actor.

“Fuck you”

“We just did last night”

“Jerk..” the actor blurted out making the korean male laugh again.

“Just kidding, baby. Does your body still feel sore? Did I went too rough on you last night?” he asked his lover genuinely worried for him.

“It's not your fault. I will took responsibility for it” the actor shyly replied.

“Do you want anything hmm?” he worriedly asked the young actor.

“No, don't leave. Let's just stay here for a few minutes please?” he begged Jeongwoo.

And man, that was the softest tone of voice he had ever heard from the actor, how could he ever say no to that?

“You want cuddles?” he asked.

While having this cute pout on his lips, the actor immediately nodded as he opened his arms for a hug.

“Wait baby, let me get you dressed first hmm? You'll get cold, wait a minute” Jeongwoo started to pick up the pjs he threw last night on the floor as he helped the japanese to get dressed.

He tucked the japanese again under the sheets before he immediately gave him a warm hug.

“Tell me if you need anything hmm, I will provide you anything” Haruto just nodded as he snuggled towards the korean's chest.

“Ruto..”

“Hmm?”

“What happened to you a year ago? Would you mind telling me?”

The young actor couldn't help but to fall in love again and again for Jeongwoo's soft-spoken side. He likes it when he asks him with his soft voice.

“The CEO talked to me. He asked me if it was true that I am dating you or not” Jeongwoo started stroking the actor's hair as he told him the story.

“What did you say?”

“I said yes, I don't want to deny you. Besides, that had been my plan ever since, to reveal our relationship after asking for your permission and so I didn't deny it anymore. You don't deserved to stay as hidden” Jeongwoo smiled at that statement from the actor.

What did he do to deserve this guy right here?

“The CEO was actually not mad. He congratulated me for our relationship which was surprisingly suspicious”

“The same day, he said he wanted to test me and my true feelings for you”

“He said to have my hiatus for the whole year without texting or calling you. Even prohibited me from seeing you. If ever I did that deal, he'll let me do what I want and let me decide if I will keep our relationship publicly or in private. That's a bit tough but a good deal though, and so I did”

“And so I wanted to apologize to you for making you wait for such a long time. I know you are mad at me for not telling you but I don't want us to hide our relationship with anyone”

“As I said, you are the kind of person who shouldn't be stayed as hidden. I wanted anyone to know that you are the person I am happy with, you are the only person I see my future with. And most importantly, you are the person that I do love the most”

Jeongwoo was seriously touched, he did sacrificed a lot of things for him. Good thing he never lose his hope. He was very thankful that he had the courage to come back and fulfill all of his promise.

“Inside those year, I felt so terrible of myself for leaving you without any last message or what. It feels like I haven't seen you for decades. Jihoon hyung would sometimes look out for me and despite that it just feels so empty without you. Without your sweet voice and smile that would bring comfort to me everytime. I don't want to be away from you ever again. I'm sorry”

The actor gently caressed Jeongwoo's cheeks as he stared at him with pure love and affection.

“I understand baby, you don't have to apologize to me. It's not your fault okay? And it will never be your fault” Jeongwoo reassuringly said.

“You will stay beside me, as long as I am here, you will never be alone hmm? Don't cry”

Haruto was still sobbing but then it feels like everything was a bit lighter for him, especially that he was beside him.

“Let me hug you for a few more minutes please. I missed you so much” Jeongwoo chuckled and continue to brush his hair lightly.

“You can hug me all you want. I'll stay here”

“Thank you for enduring that all for me, Ruto. I just want to let you know that I love you, your efforts will definitely not go to waste. What you did was not easy despite knowing that I can get really mad at you when you come back. However, thank you for fulfilling your promise to come back. For now, I can't explain by words how much I love you”

“And thank you for waiting for me. I love you too so much” Haruto replied contently

Words are just not enough in terms of showing how much they love each other. But Jeongwoo was thankful that he had endured all of that for a year. He will make sure not to waste those efforts and love him unconditionally.

TO BE CONTINUED..