thirty-three ➵ jsh

【CHAPTER THIRTY THREE】
ˋdrunk confessionˊ

: jaesahi special chapter #3

"God, I'm so tired" Asahi muttered and let his body rest on the passenger seat of the car.

Jaehyuk who just finished arranging his things looked at him with a small smile. Before turning on the car engine, he came closer to the japanese actor's seat to buckle his seatbelt up.

As he came closer, Jaehyuk could immediately determine that the actor used his vanilla scented perfume today.

It put a big smile on his lips. It's just unpredictable because he looks like someone who wouldn't like the scent of vanilla it's just so cute for him.

When he finally reached for the seatbelt, he just had to stop in the midway of arranging his seatbelt to you know, appreciate the beauty in front of him.

It was the same face he adores the most. His long lashes that makes his eyes looked more dazzling. His nose that as pointed as the mountains, it looked so perfect. And most especially his perfect curved lips.

It never fail to left him in amusement, how could a person be this perfect?

Addition to that is that his blonde soft hair. His current hair color suites him the most, god knows how much he badly wanted to brush off his hands all over his hair.

Just as the personal assistant was having the time of his life admiring the actor's visuals, it seems like he sensed that someone was intensely looking at him and so he opened his magical dazzling eyes as it landed on the personal assistant who seems to can't move on his position.

"I know I look good" Asahi finally spoke and smirked at the latter.

That finally made the older flinch and immediately got away and cleared his throat to ease the tension he feels.

"W-who said? Y-you look terrible in your hair" he lied while stuttering and anxiously reached for the car keys.

"God!" he exclaimed when he dropped the keys right exactly in front of the actor.

The actor chuckled at what he just saw and immediately got the car keys for him but unfortunately (fortunately) his personal assistant went for it too. And y'all know what's the result!

Jaehyuk immediately blushed looking how close their faces were to each other, and who says he can manage this?

Cause no, his heart were having a whole ass party inside because of how it is beating in an irregular pace.

"Here you go" Asahi got the keys and gave it to him.

Without even paying him a single look, he swiftly snatched it away from him and started the car engine right away.

"Y-you said y-you're tired" Jaehyuk stuttering while staring a new conversation with his actor.

"Yeah"

"D-do you want me to send you home right away?" Jaehyuk asked while focusing on the road.

"You know you're attractive while you drive" Asahi out of context joked.

And he swore to god, it made something on Jaehyuk's.

"Stop playing with me, Hamada. That's not funny"

"I'm just playing around. You're too serious"

"Coming from you?" Jaehyuk asked in disbelief. Asahi just chuckled at him knowing it was actually him whose more serious between the two of them.