thirty

【CHAPTER THIRTY】
ˋtalk and runˊ

“What happened between the two of you?” Jihoon asked his handled artist while his eyes were focused on the way.

He was obviously driving to Jeongwoo's apartment as what the actor instructed.

“I don't know hyung. But the last time we met, it was just there was a bit of an accident happened”

Haruto was open when it comes to his manager but the fact that what he will just share is somehow embarassing for him.

“I understand, I hope you two could talk and clear things between you guys” it was a big relief that Jihoon didn't asked about it.

Jihoon was not that dumb to notice that the japanese actor was a bit uncomfortable to talk about that 'accident' happened between him and Jeongwoo.

As they arrived the younger's apartment, it is clearly obvious that no one was around since all the curtains on his windows are closed.

“I can wait for you here” Jihoon offered. But being the actor he is, he doesn't want to be a burden to others.

“I can handle hyung, you should go and rest. I'll message you if I need anything” the actor insisted.

“You sure?”

Haruto just nodded his head as he wore his hoodie and glasses so no one could recognize him outside.

“Goodluck, I hope you guys can reconcile” Jihoon lastly said before driving his vehicle away from the personal assistant's apartment.

The japanese actor pressed the doorbell 3 times and waited for someone to answer him.

As he kept on pressing the doorbell, he also dialled the younger's number.

Frustration started building up inside the japanese's body. No one was answering him plus the fact that Jeongwoo was not answering his phone back.

The japanese could feel the cold winds entering his thick jackets. He was already shivering.

“Hey boy! Are you looking for Park Jeongwoo?” Haruto immediately shifted from his position as he turned to look at the person who just talked.

Haruto cleared his throat and changed his voice into a more deeper tone just to avoid risks, you know, being recognized by people.

“Uhh yes, is he here?”

“I heard he's going to enroll today but I am just not sure what university he's in” the lady responded.

“Oh, is that so? Thank you very much for telling me” he thanked the lady and bowed as a sign of respect to the elder.

To be frankly speaking, it is impossible for him to find the guy, there's a lot of universities around and it'll be a big waste of time to go at them one by one plus he doesn't have any cars to help him today.

But he's a celebrity anyways, he can actually use his connections to find him.

This day should not end without talking to him.

“Hey Junghwan, are you busy today?”

“I want you to work on something today..”

On the other hand, Jeongwoo sighed upon seeing the cost of his enrollment free.

No but seriously, being a college student sucks. The price of studying was not a joke. He just hoped his Yoshi hyung won't force himself to work so much to pay for his enrollment fee.

“I think I need to work again” he told himself as he folded the certificate of enrollment before inserting it to a pouch.

Jeongwoo started walking and following the way towards the university's exit, craving for the softness of his bed. He just wanted to rest for the entire day.

As he just got out of the building, he was completely ready to go home when someone pulled him as he found himself standing in front of a skyscraper-like guy  with his gray hoodie along with his mask and glasses on.

“Finally got you” a deep voice said and just how it sounded like, he already knew who it was.

“Let me go” he said as he forced to got himself out from the older's grip.

“And what? Run? Sorry baby, I'm not that stupid” his eyes glared at the older.

“What do you want?”

“You really asking me that?”

“C'mon, stop playing with me”

“You stop playing, Park Jeongwoo. I want you”

This is what he wanted to run away from, this lines from the actor. It feels like it was not healthy for his well-being in general.

“What?!” he innocently asked responding to the actor's heart fluttering line earlier.

“I want you”

“Stop playing with me, I am not Junkyu's personal assistant anymore. We have no reasons to see each other anymore”

He harshly pulled away his hand, leaving red marks on his wrist.

“Well, I guess I still have one reason”

“Not interested” he nonchalantly responded as he took a few steps from the actor.

Jeongwoo took 5 few steps before he heard the question from the actor that made him completely stopped from his tracks.

“Are you avoiding me?”

Jeongwoo was completely surprised at the question cause to tell you all the truth, he really was avoiding him..

“N-no” he said while stuttering.

“Then why are you stuttering?”

It took a few seconds before Jeongwoo could respond with the most stupidest excuse he can ever think.

“T-this is how I-I s-speak”

“Should I pretend that I didn't know you're lying?”

“Leave m-me alone”

Before he could take another step, the tall guy was agaim in front of him, planning to make the younger lose his sanity.

“Then answer me”

“You're not asking me anything”

“I can't believe that you're being ridiculous right now”

Jeongwoo just rolled his eyes before planning to pass the older and started walking again.

“Fuck it, are you avoiding me because I kissed you?” the older finally asked the question he'd been talking about.

“You're avoiding me because you liked it too, don't you?”

No but the actor got the jackpot right away.

“Or are you avoiding me because you are falling for me?” his voice was clearly teasing him and the former personal assistant couldn't take it anymore.

3..

2..

1..

RUN JEONGWOO!

Jeongwoo was faster than the triathlon runner when he ran away from the japanese actor avoiding his question and the tension between them.

“I am not stepping out my house ever again!”

to be continued...