Chapter 26: All of Me

Chapter 26: All Of Me

Presently Addison was... lost. She did not know where she was, nor who she was or if she actually was. She had barely any sense of self. Everything, absolutely everything was Meredith. She knew nothing else besides her. Her warmth against her. Her lavender scent. Her tender touch. Her harmonious hums. Her. Everything in Addison's world was her.

She had no idea how she had made it here, sitting on the couch while Meredith straddled her. One moment she was alone giggling at the ceiling and the next she was here. But she did not mind feeling lost. Everything was Meredith and Meredith was here and if she was to get lost in someone there was no one better.

The blonde's hands were tangled in her hair while she gently pulled down to kiss her better. Their lips moved harmoniously to a beat known only to the two of them. Her hands contrarily rested on Meredith's thighs squeezing slightly as she pulled the blonde as close as humanly possible. They kissed softly and deeply and sometimes nibbled at each other's lips or allowed their tongues to go wild. It was clear she could not get enough of her girlfriend but just like her neither could Meredith.

When the lack of oxygen became too apparent they pulled away slightly. Panting with their foreheads pressed together and eyes full of an overwhelming fire. She could see it clear as day. The desire burning in her baby blue eyes. Like a smoldering torrent of blue flames. The same flames she was certain were dancing wildly in her own eyes.

"Addison." Meredith breathed out.

"Meredith." She breathed back.

"Pinch me." The blonde softly said, pulling back a bit more.

Addison only looked at her in wonder. How could she be this beautiful? With her pink cheeks and swollen pink lips. Her blonde hair falling loosely and framing her face. Cheeks, neck and chest blushing prettily under the warm light.

"I need to make sure this is real." Meredith whispered, her thumb caressing her cheek, leaving a blazing trail of fire in its wake.

"How about..." Addison rubbed her nose against hers. "I do this..." She continued, moving to the side and leaving a trail of kisses as she worked her way towards her ear. "Instead?" She whispered and bit on her earlobe.

Not too hard but not too soft. Just enough to hear her hiss and feel the slight tug on her hair when the blonde squeezed her fist.

"See?" Addison smiled. "This is real."

"This is real." Meredith repeated. "I have you? You're here?"

"I'm here." Addison brushed some of her golden bangs out of her face. "You have me."

"All of you?" Meredith asked.

She was well aware of what she meant by that question and felt her heart swell up while it beat uncontrollably against her ribs. She could see the fire in her eyes. The intensity of her lust but also so much more. Along the burning desire and want was the care and undeniable love. A word they had yet to say to each other but a word their eyes, their hands, their body, and whole selves sang out loud.

"All of me." Addison nodded with a small grin.

"Then I'll give myself to you too." Meredith smiled. "You get me. All of me."

All Addison could do was look at her, words were gone. Vanished along with the air in her lungs when the blonde spoke with such sincerity and conviction. She was giving herself to Meredith in the same way Meredith was giving herself to her. There was nothing else to say. Not yet at least. Thus, she only looked at the blonde, her thumb tracing the edge of her pink lips before she pulled her into yet another searing kiss.