Arcade.

I park my car outside of the school. Me and peter walk in like every normal day. I see kate but decide to surprise her. My arms wrap waist from behind.

"If its not y/n im punching you in you- Oh hey babe." She turns around to hug me. Her arms wrap around my neck and mine wrap around her waist.

"Shit." I mumble.

"What? Was i squeezing you too hard?" She pulls away.

"No its just- look." I point to flash walking over to me.

"Oh hey, look theres the other stupid parker." He says making everybody laugh. I groan in annoyance.

"Flash can we just not today?" I aak him.

"No remember last time? Thinking you could getaway with a sucker punch?" He's face to face with me. "When the fuck did you get so tall?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Flash! Principals office now." A teacher yells.

"You got lucky parker." He slaps my books onto the ground. Fucking hell this man doesnt know when to stop. I pick up my books with Kate helping me.

"You okay?" Kate asks as we both stand up from picking up my books.

"Perfect." I smile at her.

"Okay im gonna go to math." She kisses my cheek running off. I feel blood rush up to my cheeks. Man this girl's gonna be the death of me. I sigh and walk towards english.

-

Its about the end of the day now and i hop into my car. I see peter and he runs over to my car.

"Hey is it cool if you drive me,ned,mj,and kate to the arcade? And you can come too." He look at me.

"Hop in." Mj, ned and kate come out of NO WHERE, and get into the backseat. "Seatbelts kids." I laugh.

"Hey im older than you!" Mj says.

"By like a month watson." I scoff and start the car. We drive to this arcade that has go carts, a food station, and a mini golf area. I text may that were gonna be home like at 8.

Aunt may🪴

"Hey may, me and peter are at the arcade with kate, ned, and mj. So were not gonna be home till maybe 7-8ish? Is that ok?"

"Yes thats fine y/n. Have fun, and be safe!"

"Okay will do love you."

"Love you more."

I finished texting may and i feel someone peak over my shoulder.

"Who are you texting i love you more?!" Kate asks.

"Aunt may?" I question her.

"Oh."

"You really are the jealous type, love." Me and her get out of the car. Mj,ned, and pete already went inside. I grab my wallet and phone as well as my keys. We walk into the arcade buying swiping cards. "Where to first?" I ask.

"Hmm food! Im hungry and the school lunch is trash." I agree with her. We both make our way towards the food. I got a pretzel with cheese, and kate got a hotdog with ketchup. I also bought a red slurpy.

"The red flavor is better! What are you talking about!" I laugh as kate tries to say blue is better.

"No its not! Blue is just better!" She says smiling.

"Katie..love. Blue tastes like straight up ice. Red actually has flavor!" I protest.

"No it isnt! I cannot believe you think red is better!" we sit there debating. I mean red is obviously better, like cmon?

"Did you just steal my slurpy?" A grin grows on my face.

"What?! N-no. Nope! I did not." Shes being sus.

"Kate stick out your tongue." She sticks it out and i see that her tongue is red. "You did like the red slurpy!" I yell in excitement.

"Fine! I did! But blue is still better!" We finish up our snacks and head to the go-carts. Im the first one to hop in. And once everybody is strapped in, the trash talking begins.

"Ready to take L y/n?" Peter yells from his cart.

"Im gonna smoke your ass parker!" I yell back.

"I'd like to see you try!" He responds. I see kate and mj mumbling something to each other but i dont pay attention.

"3, 2, 1. GO!" The announcer yells. All of us take off and i see ned catching up to pete. Im in first place. Me and peter are now head to head. I boast up my gas making me go faster. Out of the corner or my eye i see mj, and kate- wtf did they just past us?!

"WINNERS!" The announcer says as kate and mj past the finish line together. Me and peter are in disbelief. We make it towards the starting point and hop out of the carts.

"Girlfriends for then win!" Kate says. Mj and kate both high five. Me and peters eyes glance between them and then each other.

"What the hell?" I walk over to them.

"Thats what im talking about!" Ned high fives them both.

"Ned you were in this too?" Peter asks walking over to the group.

"Yeah i got tired of your guys chatter, so me the girls made a plan. I calculated how fast you would need to go and what turns to make just at the right second." He says proudly.

"Thanks ned!" Both of the girls say. Well shit. The group ended up playing some lazer tag and mini golf. It was fun but getting dark.

-

"Well that was the most fun i had in a long time." Kates says in the car.

"Yeah it was awesome!" Ned says.

"Especially when me and kate beat you guys in go-cart!" Mj says laughing.

"Yeah yeah alright whatever," i scoff. I drop them all off 1 by 1 before me and peter are just in the car. I look over to see him past out leaning on the seatbelt. Your my bestfriend, i'll love you forever. I smile at the sight. We arrive at the apartment around 7. I gently shake peter as i unlock the car doors. He groans. "Wake yo ass up its time to go beast mode." I joke around at the tiktok i showed him earlier. He finally gets up and we walk into the apartment.

-

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!🎄🎄
The reason im posted so many is because i cant write tmrw or Saturday:,) im getting a shot tmrw and then i have a b day on sat. So enjoy 5 WHOLE CHAPTERS.