Crime Fighting Spider.

I press the green button revealing my suit. I see kate run out of my room im guessing to put her suit on. I put the new suit on.

"This smells like a new car!" i say to myself smiling. I check out all the designs and everything in the mirror. Shit the alarm! I quickly run out of my room. I hear a voice in my suit.

"Okay guys, lets split up." Mr.Rogers says?

"Okay im hold on cap im on the way there!" Kate replies in the suit. Wtf. Ohh i have coms in my suit. I see blue holograms being projected in my eyes. I see the location of the attack and start swinging. I swing to a bridge and land on the road next to cap. Everyone looks at me.

"New suit huh?" Cap looks at me.

"Yep. Thanks Mr.Stark."

"No problem kid." Iron man replies.

"So whats happening tony?" Cap walks over to tony.

"Apparently there were some radioactive signals going off on the south side of the bridge." His helmet opens revealing his face. "Jarvis can you show readings for suspicious activities on the bridge."

"Scanning for suspicious activity." A voice says. "Mr.Stark something has been picked up on the bridge."

"What is it jarvis?" Mr.Stark asks.

"There seems to be a sonic bomb hidden under the bridges road." The voice says. I see kate and the blonde girl i fought with im guessing is yelena.

"Oh hey spider friend!" Yelena says in her accent.

"Hello..again." I greet her.

"New suit, new suit." She walks over to me touching my suit all over.

"Yelena, can we focus on the problem?" Kate clears her throat.

"Yes, yes sorry." She backs away.

"Okay guys, conveniently enough theres a robbery happening! We have to split." Mr.Stark tells us.

"Okay yelena, kate, sam, and wanda get to the bank. Banner, tony, strange, y/n, we stay in this bridge. If that bomb explodes then it could knock out everyone on this bridge."We all nod and everybody goes there own ways.

"So whats the game plan cap?" Tony asks as we all run over to where the bomb is.

"Thor i need you to guard the bridge, i have a feeling the people who placed the bomb here are not so friendly." Thor nods and flies up into the sky with his hammer. "Hulk, i need you too tear only this patch of road apart, be careful with it since its a bomb, tony once hulk tears out that bomb i need you to try and dis activate it. Y/n you and me need to get the civilians off this bridge just in case that bomb explodes sooner than it should." Quiet a good game plan. All of us nod and go where we need too. 

"Everybody go that way!" I point. They all start listening to me as they drive away from the bridge. I go at the start of the bridge to make sure no more people come in. "Excuse me sir we are closing off this bridge!" I tell a guy in his car as i out a barricade at the front of the bridge.

"What the hell! I need to get through!" the man yells at me.

"Sorry sir but there is a bomb on this bridge! No one comes in!" I yell at him before swinging away. Since one way is good i need to get the other cleared. I start hurrying up traffic that was stopped. "Cmon guys keep it moving!" I yell. I quickly swing back towards the other side if the front of the bridge. I block it off using webs. No one gets in. I see thor overlooking the bridge for some guys that are up to no good. I finally clear all the cars and i block all 4 ways everyone could go. I swing back towards where Cap is. "Done cap." I land right beside him.