Finale

We all land in the tower. We search around for others, then strange speaks up.

"Its our world. Were good."

"Phew. That was a fun one!" Mr.Stark smiles.

"Could've ended badly." Steve puts some equipment down. I recall everything y/n told me, or myself as one would say.

"You alright y/n?" Mr.Stark asks as he begins working on something.

"Yeah, no im fine. I just..I have to do something to do." I place my bag down walking out of the lab. I walk out of the tower getting in my car. I pull out fast speeding down the road. Arriving at aunt mays I park my car rushing into the house.

"Y/n? What are you-" I cut off may with a hug holding her close.

"I love you." I mumble resting my head on her shoulder.

"I love you too." She pulls away smiling. I sigh nodding.

"Whats- whats for dinner?" I ask.

"Uh, pizza...peter and Kates favorite." She says making me smile. I walk back to my room setting down my backpack.  I sit on the edge of my bed eyeing down the closet. Its for the better. Closing my eyes, I begin to think. They need a hero, l/n. Why are you saying my last name? Your literally my mind. Just shut up and put on the suit. I get up going in my closet, pulling out THE suit. I've missed this baby.

-

"Wooo!" I yell swinging around town. I land on the One World Trade Center building, just sitting on the edge. It felt nice to just feel the breeze and take a break. I take off my mask and close my eyes. Finally feeling not so bad. With everything that happened to Kate and Peter, it hurts, it really does, but someone has to protect new york. And I guess It has to be me, spider-women. Finally found the right name.

-

And thats it folks. The end of an era. Im probably gonna start another book, tell em everything you guys wanna see with Kate. I want to make the next one, your guys suggestions. Thank you guys so much for the support on these 2 books.

Started for the time being: March 7th 2022, Ended honor and forgetting: July 31st 2022