Black-Goo.

I drive to harrys house but before i make a stop at the gas station. I get some water and pay before hearing a man scream behind the gas station, i immediately run over as fast as i can with my water in my hands.

"Sir sir are you okay?!" I ask the man shaking and crying.

"Get it away from me!" He runs off dropping this what seems like...black goo?

"What the hell.." i question. I touch it a little. "What is this.." i say to myself. I shrug it off before wiping it on my pants. I'll wash those later. I begin to think if i should go to harrys or not. Be mature y/n be mature. I take a breath before breathing it out. I begin to drive back to aunt mays feeling a little weak.

-

I arrive at aunt mays and park my car. I knock on the front door waiting for her to answer.

"Y/n! I heard what happened." She immediately brings me in for a hug wrapping her arms around my neck tightly. Mine wrap around her upper back. "How are you feeling do you want some hot chocolate?" She asks.

"Yeah actually i would like that." My voice cracks. She immediately nods and lets me in.  I sit on the couch watching tv and feeling like shit. Im losing everyone, its like im a curse. I sigh.

"Here you go." Aunt may gives me hot chocolate with a napkin. "I love you." She kisses my forehead.

"I love you too may." I sigh before sipping it. After 15 minutes i down it all and begin to feel tired. "Hey may im gonna lay down." I say.

"Okay love you." She yells from the kitchen.

"Love you too." I get up and walk to my room. Once i shut the door i feel dizzy. I quickly strip my jeans and shirt leaving my boxers and sports bra. I fall onto my bed since it felt like a cloud.

-

I randomly wake up feeling like someones grabbing all around me. I check my alarm clock to see its 3am. I sigh. I pull my blanket off of me to get some water. "What the fuck!" i yell falling back onto my bed. This goo is wrapped all around me like its a suit, it wasnt my suit but it was a suit. Its like the goo made its own. It was just black and white. I immediately look in the mirror. "What the fuck is going on?!" I whisper shout not wanting to wake may. I begin to try and rip it off. "Come off!" I yell as i use all my force to rip it. "Fuck!" i pant out. "What the fuck is going on?" i ask myself. I put some clothes over the goo since i cant go out like this. I put my hoodie on and the hood. I walk out of the house looking down. I plan to ether go to the park or maybe gas station and yes at 3am. Not daring to make eye contact. I feel someone bump into my shoulder.

"What where the hell your going!" He yells at me. I feel this rage the one i feel when i was fighting the green goblin.

"What the fuck did you just say too me?!" I pick this guy up with one hand by his collar.

"Chill! Im sorry!" He begins to shake. I throw him a little far and begin to keep walking.
That little bitch boy deserved it. I think to myself. I begin to keep walking towards the gas station hoping to get some snacks. I walk into the store and grab some gummy worms. I toss them on the table where the cashiers at. He mugs me.

"You got a fucking problem man?" I ask looking him in the eye.

"N-no." He shakes his head fast. I drop 2 dollars in the table before snatching my gummy worms. I walk out of the store and open them. I hear some noise in a supermarket down the street and run over to see what's happening. I see a man trying to snatch a girls purse.

"Please! Help me!" The girl looks at me shouting.

"Seems like a personal problem to me." I shrug walking away as i eat my gummy worms. I see some texts from kate and open them up as i eat my worms.

kb

"Y/n please. It was a mistake."

"Im so sorry,"

"Please just text me back, i love you."

"Y/n i just wanna explain."

"I love you and miss you."

I begin to text back.

"Fuck off you slut." I laugh my ass off at my response.

"What?.." she texts me.

"I said to fuck off, you wanna fuck harry
go ahead i aint stoppin you whore," i begin to wheeze.

"Y/n why would you say that."

"Mf go away, i said fuck off a million times." I shut off my phone feeling satisfied. And begin to make my way back to aunt mays house.

"Wo that felt good." I smile and dump the wrapper of my gummy worms in the trash but only too miss, fuck that im not picking it up.

-
Next chapter yall are gonna get some real revenge.

-Next chapter yall are gonna get some real revenge

Suit kate got yastifed