The Fight Pt.2

(A/n:. Im so tired dudes like im finna pass out)

-

"Where?"

"Chrysler building." Mr.Stark says. "Get suited up! Were heading there now." He adds. I run out of miles room going into my own. I click the green button in my room revealing MY suit. Oh how I missed this beauty. I slip in it putting on my mask. I walk out of my room.

"Ready kid?"

"Born ready." I reply.

-

We get near the building where kates at. I zoom in using my lenses. I see harry holding her hostage. Thats why he got close to kate, so he could gain her trust. Its all are nothing.

"Plan?" I ask in coms.

"We come around back surprising him, when his dad comes tony and Wanda take care of that."

"Got it." Mr.Stark, and Wanda say.

"Sam is there anything suspicious like a bomb?" Sam carefully flies over the building scanning inside and out.

"Its clear cap."

"Okay y/n ready?" Cap asks.

"Born ready, cap." I climb the building across from where kate is on the edge.

"Hold your position." Cap says on coms. I overhear harrys and kates conversation.

"The avengers are gonna find you! Your gonna go to jail." Kate says angry.

"No ones gonna save you know kate." Harry grabs kate by her chin gripping her. "You think your little girlfriend is gonna come and help you? Remember you cheated on her." He laughs..just like his dad.

"Now y/n!" Cap yells.

"I wouldnt touch her if I were you." I say as im in the shadows.

"Y/n? Come to join the party?" A smile grows on his face. I step out of the shadows revealing my suit. "Its a shame you went back to the good side..I liked you better when you were dark."

"And I would like you better if you were dead." I say. I web his hand pulling him closer to me, away from kate. I send him a punch to face making him fall back. His noise bleeds heavily as I grab him by his neck. I hear the sound.

"Can the spider come out to play?" The echos say.

"Hes gonna kill you." Harry says with a wide smile as his mouth bleeds.

"Tony, wanda." Cap asks on coms.

"Were on it." They respond.

I toss harry making him hit a vent on the roof. I got her kate until someone pulls me back.

"Miss me?" I turn around to see someone in the suit I used to be in, the black-goo. Holy shit.

"Who are you?" I ask confused, as my breathing picks up. The goo falls off his face revealing, "Eddie brock?" I question.

"Thats me. That black goo that you left, infected me." He smiles.

"This is not gonna end well." I say as he shakes his head. "Cap we got problems on the building." I say in coms. Eddie webs my hand pulling me towards him, he punches me in the face as I did to harry. I fall back hitting the vents. Shit. I slowly get up grunting.

"Were on our way." Cap says. Whos we? I put up my hands getting ready to fight this guy. He webs my feet but I dodge doing a side flip. I web his chance pulling him towards me, as he comes closer I move out of the way making him hit a brick wall. I web his hands, feet, eyes, chest, arms, legs, to the wall. He immediately rips it all off making me back up.

"And I thought you'd be better at this." He says laughing. Shit. Just as hes about to hit me cap jumps in front of me blocking with his shield.

"Go!" Cap yells I immediately run for kate trying to untie her, with all the pressure I keep messing up.

"Dammit!" I yell trying to untie it. Someone smacks me over the head using a wooden block. "Fuck!" I yell in pain as I hold my head. I look behind me to see harry. "You little fucker!" I web his chest pulling him towards me. I punch him making him fall back a little, I punch him over and over again. And everytime I do he falls back a little, after punching him a lot hes at the edge of the building. I grab his t shirt as he hangs on for dear life. "Gonna cry little goblin jr?" I ask. I throw him some vents knocking him out.p unconscious. Finally hes out of the way. I run back over to kate just as I get started he comes.

"You cant save everyone y/n." The echo chuckles. Its him.

"Tony wanda?!" I yell in coms.

"So..we had run into a little accident. He dropped a building on us." Tony says grunting.

"Shit are you guys okay?!" Sam asks.

"Yes, it'll take like 15 minutes to get out of this shit hole though."

"Okay lets hold em off." Cap says. I nod as I see him fly through the air on his hoverboard, he flies right by us.

"Well what the hell is he doing?" Sam asks. I hear a tiking noise.

"Get down!" I yell. The pumpkin bomb goes off as we all fly off the roof. Its the scene all over again. Im frozen in time once again, moving in slow motion. I dive after kate immediately. Cmon cmon cmon y/n. You've done this before. Your almost there. Wait. My heart sinks to my stomach, this cant be happening. This is all a dream right? The numbness spreads throughout my body. The misery I felt when Peter died. I web kates chest, time goes back into reality. I web the webbing to the lightpool on the street as it stops kate from hitting the ground. I jump off the web as I look at kate. What did I do? I disconnect the web. "Hey..hey kate?" I hold her body in my arms. "..kate?" I whisper. "Kate cmon, wake up." I shake her gently. "Katie.." I feel some tears pour out. "..no..no." I shake my head harshly. Blood comes out of kates nose. "..no please. No no." I felt my heart clench its self. My hands begin to shake as I cup her face. I look over to cap, whos already looking at me. I shake my head at him as I let the tears pour out. Not holding back. "..kate." I say one last time holding her cold body in my arms. I see tony and wanda on the streets. "Shes gone." I look at all of them.

-

:(