This Was A Hero. Pt.1

And the night just began. I could tell we were in for a ride tonight. Hopefully we get this over with so we could go to prom tomorrow without any brui- wait we have fast healing! I forgot. I shake my head at myself.

"Y/n focus!" Peter whisper yells at me.

"Ye-yeah sorry." I shake out of it. Me and Peter climb onto the roof overlooking Mr.Osborn making his pumpkin bombs. Peters foot accidentally slips making a loud noise. Me and Peter duck behind do he doesnt see us. I could see peter was stressed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" He whisper yells at himself while closing his eyes. I sigh and put my finger over my mouth telling Peter to shut the hell up before you get us caught and we die. He nods in responses. I hear caps voice in my com.

"A little early dont you think?" His voice says.

"The early bird gets the worm." I reply pressing my ear. I go back looking at Mr.Osborn. He looks vert suspicious, hopefully peter didnt give us away. I see captain on the ground with bucky. Falcon flies onto the roof landing right by us, but silently. Cap gives us a signal to move in on the building. We all hop onto the ground being and sneaky as possible. We all take different doors ready to bust him.

"Okay guys on my 3." Cap says in coms. "1,2,3 now!" We all kick the door downs from other sides of the factory. "Freeze! Do not move!" Cap yells at Mr.Osborn. Hes back is facing us. I hear Mr.Osborn start laughing. Oh shit. His pumpkin bombs go off at every entrance making everyone fly into walls.

"Well dammit." I groan out clutching my stomach. I slowly get up. "Does anyone have eyes on him?!" Smoke fills the room as i speak on coms.

"Hes at my entrance!" Sam yells in coms. I hear grunts come from his side. I run into the fog searching for the green goblin.

"I cant see!" I yell into coms. At that moment i feel i punch to my face. "Shit!" I groan in pain. I get up searching for the exit out. I couldnt find it. I see an arrow get shot. The arrow shoots on the ground sucking all the air into its little device. I look at the person who shot it and they jump down facing me.

"Hi." Kate says.

"Kate..your not suppose to be here!" I whisper shout at her.

"Im an avenger!" She walks away looking for the goblin. I run after her.

"Kate! You have to go! He's here!" I yell at her.

"Y/n! Solve your couple problems later!" Cap says into coms. I see the green goblin and peter go one and one. I web a barrel and swing it towards the green goblins back making him fall.

"Shit!" Cap groans.

"Whats going in cap?" I yell into coms as i help peter.

"Theres more than just the green guy guys!" Sam yells. I see bucky tackle someone. I get hit from behind and turn around to see a guy wearing these wings.

"I believe we havent met yet," the rando says. "Im vulture." A grin grows on his face. He grows to punch me but i roll so it doesnt hit my face. I spring up using my hands. What the hell is going on? I put up my fists ready to fight. He uses his wings to hit me. Since they are made of mental he gets a good hit. I web one of his wings fling it towards me as he also comes towards me. My fist meets his face getting a good punch. "Is that all you got?" His nose bleeds and he laughs. He grabs me by my suit and takes off flying as im dangling. He leaves the warehouse flying into the night sky.

"Sam! A little help!" I yell into coms.

"Coming!" I hear him say. I see him fly towards vulture shooting guns at him. "Red wing prepare for destruction." Sam says. "Y/n! I need you to get his hand off of your suit."