I've got you. Twah pt.2

Lol i ghosted yall i was neglecting wrting this lolll. Anyways lets get into it.

-

Going no where. I feel this burst of heat and my arms wrap around kates waist i immediately look up spinning a web catching us both. My heart starts beating again as i stand her up.

"Are..are you okay?" I pant out.

"Yeah.." she tried to catch her breath. I stare at her before i kiss her on the lips so gently. Not wanting to break her but wanting to show her i love her. I pull away from grunting outside the tower. Shit. I run out if the tower with kate behind me. I see petef and the goblin fighting. Peters back is faced a brick wall while fighting the goblin. I feel something so off. I try and run as fast as i can to peter but i was late. Mr.osborn steps out of the way barley missing his own glider. The glider pierces threw peters stomach, making him back up into a wall. I feel dizzy, like im about to pass out. My breath stops itself. I feel frozen in time again, i cant move this time.

-

Flashback

13 years ago.

"Hey look its the ice cream truck guys!" Aunt may as she points to the truck.

"Ice cream!" Me and Peter yell as we rush to the truck.

"Hey guys what would you like?" The man says.

"I want a ninja turtle ice cream!" Peter squeals out.

"And i want hm..a spongebob one!" I add on. The man hands us the ice cream.

"Here you go thank you!" Aunt may hands the man cash. He drives off as me and oeter unwrap our ice creams. Peter starts to get excited as he opens it.

"No!" The ice cream drops on the floor. Peter looks at me and aunt may before starting to cry.

"No no peter its okay dont cry!" Aunt may tries to comfort him.

"Here you can have mine." I hand him my spongebob. He wipes his tears.

"Really?" He looks at me.

"Yes. I've got you." We both lick the Popsicle on different sides.

-

3 years ago

Me and Peter walk into high school for the first time.

"Dude they werent joking when they say high school is scary." Peter mumbles to me.

"You'll be fine." I pat his back.

"Not." He chuckles out.

"Dont worry, i got you." I look at him.

-

1 year ago

"Flash you wanna pick on someone your own size? Pick on me!" i drop my bag before running over to peter.

"Maybe i will!" He hits me in the jaw making me fall back. I dont fight back. "What are you gonna do parkers?" he kicks me. I see him go to punch peter but i get up and tackle him. "You asked for it!" Flash starts punching me.

-

"Thanks for sticking up for me." Peter says while were in the principals office with bloody noises.

"Its fine. I've got you." I chuckle as i pat his shoulder.

-

Present time

I snap back into reality as i rush over to peter. The hoverboard comes out of his stomach leaving him leaning on the wall while sitting down.

"Peter?" I question whats going on.

"H-..huh?" He looks at me.

"Your alright. Your okay right?" The goblin takes off.

"Y-yeah im fine..i just need to c-catch my breath." He wheezes gasping for air.

"You'll be okay." I pull him up so his heads against the wall. I see liquid leak out of his suit. I touch the suit feeling liquid leak out. I bring my hand to my eyes and see whats coming out of his suit. My heart drops.

"Whats..wrong?" He asks weakly from my face.

"N-..nothing..nothing wrongs." I smile at him barley. Tears starting to form.

"Okay..good. I-im gonna take a nap.." His eyes start getting tired.

"Y-yeah okay..i've got you. Your alright, your fine." I kiss his forehead.

"You've got me?" He asks weak.

"Y-yes..i've got you." I hold him. "Its just you and me buddy." I start to silently sob not wanting to alarm peter. I feel peter stop holding my hand. It goes silent. Not a breath to be took. I start to sob while holding him. I see cap, sam, bucky, and sam rush over to me. They look at me like there asking me the question. I shake my head no. I feel kate wrap her arms around me. I continuously sob on peters cold body.

"We h-have to go y/n." Bucky speaks. I stay there silent. I hear the cops car. Kate gently pulls me off peter as we take his suit off him leaving his shirt and shorts. We sadly cannot let them know or that will lead to me getting busted. I put on peters mask since mines at the warehouse. All of us disappear out of that sight. And by then its dawn. I've already made it to my house and i sit on my as i sob for hours. Throwing picture frames and clothes. I hear aunt may come back home. How am i gonna do this to her? I walk out of my room.

"Hey y/n! Im home. I bought you and peter something at this store i found on the way here." She says excited. Look at her tears stains cuts, bruises, crying.

"Hey, hey whats wrong?" She rushes over to me holding me. I sob into her arms not wanting to let go ever.

"Can the spider come out to play?" I hear a echo voice.

"What was that?" Aunt may questions.

"Aunt may get in the closet!" I put on my suit. The goblin blasts through a window and aunt may hides in the bedroom.

"1 spider down 1 more to squash." He laughs manically. I feel this anger build up in me as i turn my hand into a ball.

-

'You didnt see that coming' .