Chapter 4: I love you too!🎀

Y/n POV

I couldn't hold on much longer I needed to tell Dolores how much I loved her. Even though she probably won't feel the same way I need to get it off my chest. I don't want to just go up to her and say it. 

I needed to make sure I won't upset her family so first things first I need to talk to her parents. Camilo and Antonio probably already know so I'll just save myself some time. I wouldn't want Dol to hear me so I brought a piece of paper and pencil to talk to her parents.

"Pepa, Felix!" I knocked until They opened the door. Pepa's dress was messy and she had hickeys everywhere while Felix had lipstick on his face. Looks like someone was busy. Does Dolores have to actually listen to this shit? She does.

"Oh if you guys are busy I-" she grabbed my hand. "It's fine what do you want to talk about" I took out my paper. "Actually I would like to write it down, I want to tell you something but I wouldn't want someone to hear"

They knew exactly who I was talking about because they exchanged glances. I started writing. 'I know Dolores in married but I have feelings for her. I don't want to ruin her relationship or anything I just want to get it off my chest' 

Before replying they both hugged me. "You have more than just my blessing to tell her, call me and Felix mama and papa" I questioned why they were ok with it. 

'To be honest I just wanted what was best for my daughter, her and Mariano don't seem too happy with eachother. I want her to happy for a change'that makes sense. They have been a little off lately but I just thought that's what comes in the married life.

"Thanks mama pepa" and I hugged the both. I headed downstairs to see Dolores and Mariano talking to abuela.  I totally forgot about abuela! She won't approve. I'll just take my chances and don't tell her.

"Hey Dol, can we talk...alone?" She smiled warmly at me "yes, abuela please excuse me" abuela smiled at me and she walked away with Mariano. Mariano looked uncertain to leave me alone with Dolores. I wouldn't blame him.

"Dolores I know you will probably be weirded out by me after this but...." She rubbed circles on my shoulder  "you are my best friend I could never be weirded out by you" as she said that I remembered to exhale and my body loosened up.

"I love you"

Dolores POV 

As she said those words my heart fluttered with joy. I wanted to say it back but I couldn't. I couldn't cheat on my husband in any way. I just ...I just left her standing there with a sad expression.

I wanted more than anything to tell her I felt the same way. I went to my room and slammed the door shut. After some thinking I was about to open the door when I saw y/n standing there. 

Y/n POV 

She opened the door and I was quick to speak "I'm sorr-" I was cut off with her finger on my lip "I love you too!" She said I couldn't help but feel love inside of me. She pressed her soft gentle lips against mine and I returned the kiss.  It was short and sweet but so passionate.

We were soon startled but the sound of abuela's fake coughing. "What is this nonsenses! Dolores stop this at once, you have husband waiting for you" soon everyone heard abuela and came out of their rooms. 

Dolores' side of the family were the only ones who were aware of this. Antonio and pepa were quick to come to my side and calm me. Mariano stepped forward and started speaking.

"Dolores you said she was just a friend" Dolores looked sad but a tint of happiness was in her eyes "well Mariano I'm sorry but I don't feel for you anymore" he was quick to reply "ITS EITHER YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN HER OR ME!"