Chapter 11: How?🎀

Dolores POV.

Mascara had already darkened my face so it didn't really matter. Y/n looked at you as she started to sob in happiness.  I ran towards her but senora Guzman stopped me and I fell on the floor.  I looked pathetic and helpless. Mariano looked at me in pity. My bow untied itself to leave my hair flowing in the wind while my mama started a tornado seconds after I fell.

Y/n saw my hair and smiled although the sad moment. She walked towards me but...

 Ms. Guzman walked directly toward y/n. "YOU..." she paused. "You ruined my plans" she said angrily. She aimed for y/n but, before she could take further action I lunged forward and jumped on senora's shoulders.

She screamed but I couldn't care less. I held both of her hand while she was screaming. Mariano ran toward us and contained his mother. He smiled at me and mouthed a thankyou. I went toward y/n and I hugged her. We hugged eachother for a good minute until the tears that were threatening to come out of our eyes  were falling. 

I heard an obnoxious cough coming from Camilo. "Don't take her all to yourself" he said trying to lighten up the mood even though his voice was shaky.

The rest of my family came to hug her. Everyone got to talk to her but Antonio and camilo started  crying. I held Antonio in my arms while camilo sobbed in my chest. "I'm here now" she said trying to comfort them. They gave us some space

 "How?" I asked. "Your tears..." she said calmly. "How did you know about this?" She smiled and hugged me again. "I could hear everything you guys were saying" I was shocked. I didn't understand anything she was telling me 

Y/n POV

Sleeping in that room made me feel isolated, luckily Dolores was there everyday to make me feel better. Somehow when she was crying on me a tear landed on my cheeks and since then I could hear everything just like her.

She looked at me in disbelief. "Wait so...you have my gift" she said uncertain "yeah I guess" 

" I still can hear so I guess we both have my gift" abuela looked at the both of us. "That's impossible" she said sternly. I looked at her in sorrow. "What do you mean"

"You are not a madrigal...there is no way" she said loooking at the mess of tomatoes. "Anyways, we need to sign the divorce papers" Dolores said changing the subject. Mariano smiled and let go of his mother.

"I will get my revenge" she said calmly in a corner.  I rolled my eyes and watched as the both signed the papers. They hugged eachother for a long time. I was feeling a little jealous but Mariano was part of he life once and he's leaving the encanto.

I smiled at the sweet gesture  he did. "Thankyou" Dolores said happily.  "For what"

"For being in my life...and letting me go when I needed it" they shook hands and Dolores came running towards me. "Does this make us official" I nodded my head laughing.  "You need some rest" she said and Luisa came over and picked me up.

Camilo Isabela and mirabelwere left in the church to help clean up while the rest of us headed to casita. "Casita, I told you to watch her" Dolores said teasingly. I got down from Luisa and put my arm around her waist. "You know i did try to attack casita when it didn't let me out" 

I said chuckling.