Chapter 13: so much for rest🎀

⚠️Hello you sinners. I know many of you are going to act like you don't want it but, I am writing smut so this is a disclaimer. Thanks for so many votes btw.⚠️

"Absolutely not" she said sternly. "You need to rest y/n" she said. "You promised to say yes" you said whining like a little child.she shook her head and stayed there glued to the ground. "No one's home" you said hoping it could convince her otherwise.

 She hesitantly nodded her head. She soon came back in witha small glass cup filled with a delicious toxic drink. She sighed and gave it to you. You eagerly snatched it from her hand and smiled. "Thankyou my love" you said.

You gulped all of it down in an instant. Your face was beaming with excitement. You suddenly had a burst of energy and ran downstairs with Dolores on your tail. You found Julieta's tequila and gulped it down.

Dolores snatched it from you and took your hand. "Y/n Stop!" She whisper yelled. She signaled for you to follow her . You folllowed her to the room without hesitating. She locked the door before going to her bed.

She rubbed your back and sat down behind you. "You should rest" Dolores said. "I don't want to rest I want to eat" you said whining like a child. Dolores rolled her eyes knowing you were drunk. 

"What do you want to eat" she said playing along

"You" you said shamelessly. Her shocked expression made you giggle to yourself. You kissed her lips softly. She returned the kiss. 

You both fought for domination but of course she won. Her tongue liked gently along yours. She could taste the sweet alcohol that was in your mouth.

She broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting your lips together. You hummed enjoying the experience. "Are you sure about this" she said being the gentlewoman she is. 

"How did I get so lucky" you said teasingly. She smiled and got on top of you. She undressed herself in front of you. You almost drooled at her perfect figure and beautiful body parts. She unclipped your bra gracefully not even making a mistake.

You got up and took off your panties. You did not even hesitate to open your legs. She smiled to herself. " you're so pretty" she said kissing your cheeks softly. "Not as pretty as you princessa" you said flirting a bit. 

"You big flirt" she teased. "Fuck me" you said still a little tipsy.

She dove right in starting with your clit. She licked teasing you a bit. You took her head and led it deeper to your dripping wet core. She took both her fingers and thrusted them in and out. Her other hand was being sucked vigorously by your mouth.

When you let go, her hands were sore from the sucking. Soon you felt close to your climax. She could sense it too. "Dol....I'm gonna"

"Don't" she said softly. You held it in. "Whose my perfect little slut" she said teasing. You blushed and looked the other way.  "Ok then you are going to hold it in" she said. "What if I don't" you said curiously.

"Then I will punish you" you blushed intensely. "Now again, whose my little slut" 

You wanted to cum so bad it was impossible to keep it in any longer. "IM YOUR LITTLE SLUT" you  moaned loudly while letting out all of the cum. "Good" Dolores smiled. You wanted revenge more than ever. 

You flipped over. You ate her out as if it was your last meal. Her moans filled the room as you kept pinching her nipples making her moan more. "Fuck y/n" she said.

You knew she was reaching her climax. Soon she squirted hot liquid all over your face. You licked it right off. You kissed her cheek slightly. The both of you laid down breathing heavily. You slipped your dress on while she did the same. 

"Thankyou" she said.  you felt a headache and you layed on Dolores' bed while holding your head intensely. 'Probably drunk' Dolores thought looking at your unusual behavior.

She brushed it off and laid next to you trying to calm you down.