Chapter 14:visitor🎀

You woke up late in the afternoon. You still had a minor headache but it was fine after a while. You put on a simple dress and headed down the stairs.

 You put on a simple dress and headed down the stairs

"Hola senorita" Dolores said sweetly. She kissed your cheek and took your hand. Pepa came down the stairs with Antonio sleeping in her arms. "Hola hija" Pepa said and hugged you tight. You returned the hug and smiled at her.

You soon heard a knock on the doors. Casita refused to open it. Casita was strange at times. You opened the door to a teenage girl. "Hello, I, new here in town, some towns people told me to come here.

Casita shut the door immediately. "Casita!" Pepa said in the background. "Sorry about that our hous-"

"Oh I know a great deal about this family, my old village worshiped you all" she said exitedly. 'Creepy' you thought. You chuckled nervously not knowing what she wanted. "I also know you and the famous Dolores madrigal are together. I think you guys have the cutest love story"

You smiled and scratched your hair. "What can we help you with" you said awkwardly. "Acctually I came here to visit, I am the niece of tia Guzman, I actually wanted to get to know your familia more" she said happily. Your welcoming smiled soon turned into a frown. 'Guzman' you thought angrily.

"Here, I made some pie" she said exited. "Casita"you said quietly. Casita soon shut the door and moved the stairs as if saying 'I told you so' "gracias casita" you soon heard a muffled humming noise outside. 

"Ugh!" You said to yourself. Dolores came out of the kitchen looking at you confused. "Y/n why did you do that for " she said curiously. " senora Guzman's niece is in town and apparently she want to bring us pie. She won't leave" 

Dolores chuckled. " just because she is a Guzman doesn't mean she is a bad person" Dolores said and walked towards the door. She opened it gently looking at the girl. " sorry for my girlfriends behavior.... she has trust issues" she said mumbling the last part

You could hear her loud and clear. You scoffed and went into the kitchen not wanting to witness that conversation.

You were talking to Pepa and Julieta until Dolores and that girl came. " mami we have a visitor" she said sweetly. You scoffed again and looked at the girl dead in the eye. "She is senora Guzman's niece, since her tia isn't in the encanto anymore, she is staying with us until she decides to leave" Dolores said calmly

Your eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK" you yelled. "Language!" Julieta and Pepa said at the same time. "You can't be serious." You said angrily you stormed out of there and slammed dolores' door.

You were met with a delicious looking pie. "I won't do it" you said to yourself continuously.

You decided to only take a bit...just a bit

Meanwhile with Dolores...

"Sorry about her, she is really nice but she just doesn't trust you because of your tia" Dolores said calmly. You were listening into their conversation while eating your pie in the room. You scoffed and took another bite.

The girl nodded and smiled. "It's fine" she said. "We didn't get your name senorita" Julieta said softly. "Oh sorry, I'm Lola" she said kindly. "Nice to meet you Lola" Pepa said kindly. "Uh I'm going to check on y/n" Dolores said.

You were too focused on eating your pie so when she opened the door you were shocked. "Uh..... amor!" You said kissing her all over the place while distracting her from the pie. She giggled at your action. 

"Y/n" she laughed. "Y/n...mi vida, what are yo- you doing" she said between fits of laughter.

You smiled at her cuteness and stopped. "The pie tasted really good" you said looking at the empty plate with crumbs on it. She chuckled and whispered in your ear. "I love you" 

Your heart melted at her words. " I love you too" 

You cuddled with her all day until night came. "Hi I think alma said to come sleep in here" Lola said barging into the door. 'How rude' you thought while rolling your eyes at her. You stopped cuddling with your girlfriend to stare at her innocent face. 

'I hate you' you said in your head directing it to Lola