Chapter 9: magical tears🎀

2nd person POV.

 You were still sound asleep while Dolores kept waking up in the middle of the night to check on you. When morning finally came, Dolores's eyes were red and she looked cranky. Pepa came to the room and saw the state Dolores was in.

She looked at her daughter in sadness and spoke, "hija, you need to come out, it's time for breakfast." Dolores held your hand before getting up. You gripped onto her palm and she noticed. "Mama!" She can hear me! She knows...she knows I'm here!"

Pepa laughed in excitement. "JULIETA!JULIETA!" She yelled. Julieta came in with Camilo. "She can hear us." Dolores said calmly. Julieta smiled and Camilo high fives his mom. "She is in a coma, when she wakes up feed her as quick as you can because we don't know if she will pass out again."

She said while putting a wet towel on your forehead. "Don't you know if you don't wake up you can die" she said trying to amuse herself. You were still in deep sleep but a smile apeared on your face. Dolores smiled and went to go get breakfast.

She walked down the stair slowly just not to miss a step. She was met with Antonio at the end of the staircase. "Dolores? Is my future big sister going to die?" Her expression soon turned serious as she picked up her little brother. "No, she...she is just sleeping... a very deep sleep"

She said unsure. Antonio smiled at her. "Wake her up with a magical kiss like Snow White, or sleeping beauty." He said excitedly. Dolores chuckled a little louder than she should have. "That only works in movies hermano" she said and set him down. He smiled at her actions and whispered something to his toucan. 

She walked away not knowing what to say. She arrived at the breakfast table and everyone was there. She was the only one standing up. "Sit down and eat hija" Pepa said worriedly. " I'm going to eat in mira's room Mami" 

She took her food and calmly walked to the room. She closed the door and set the food on the side of the bed. "Wake up" she said and started crying. Her teardrop landed on your cheeks. It glowed a soft yellow but Dolores didn't see it.

Dolores left the food there and layed her head on your chest. She slept there for about an hour until she was met with mirabel and Camilo's eager faces. "Mariano's here...to sign the divorce papers early" 

Dolores yawned and looked at the eaten plate of food. "How did that happen" she pointed to the  empty plate. "Oh don't worry about that, tia didn't want me to take a third plate so..." Camilo said sheepishly. 

Dolores chuckled and your lips curled softly into a smile. "Gather the family in here, all of them, let tio Bruno distract them with his rats" they both nodded and went to get the rest of the family. Within seconds with room was filled with magical people. "We need to sign the papers in public, so we could expose Mariano and I can get the posessions." 

"Abuela, once everyone finds out about the poisoning you can ban him from the encanto" she nodded in agreement and she explained the rest of the plan to her family. They were unstoppable. "La familia Madrigal!" They all said at once.

Dolores kissed your forehead and the door soon shut. 

Dolores POV 

Before I left the room I saw a dried up tear stain on y/n's face. I brushed it off and shut the door. I saw my ex-mother In law fixing that demons hair. It looks the same anyways I don't even know what she's doing. 

I walked down the stairs and they soon noticed. Mariano put on a bright smile and put the papers on the table. He went for a hug but I dodged it and passed him. "I want to sign them in public, for documentation of course" I said with a suspicious grin.

He smiled and went in for another hug. This time Isabela blocked him with a giant bouquet of ugly looking flowers.

 This time Isabela blocked him with a giant bouquet of ugly looking flowers

(Imagine it but fuller and bigger)

I let out a soft chuckle and left the casita. "Reloj Casita y/n"

(Casita watch y/n)

Casita moved its windows and the doors closed. We got to the church and there were many people there already waiting for us. I guess news moves around fast. 'This is perfect' I thought to myself. Step 2 :Eliminate the victim. Tio Bruno and I make way too many crime telenovela's.

"Dolores?" I snaped out of my thoughts. "Uh yes sorry" I said quickly.  "Oh no need to be sorry you just seemed distracted" he said without looking away from my eyes. I turned away and went to sit...far away from him.