Chapter 15:dress🎀

You and Dolores had to sleep on the floor that night because Luisa had to rearrange the room the next day. Your back was aching when you woke up while Lola seemed to have the best night of her  life.

"Good morning!" She said kindly. You rolled your eyes to what seemed like a hundred times since you met her. "Can't you go live with Mariano, he is your primo and, he lives in the encanto, you can get to know us from afar" you said rudely.

"Y/n" Dolores said stopping you from saying something else. Lol just smiled and got up. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" She said ignoring your comment. "NO" she shook it off and looked at Dolores. "I'm not sure" Dolores said.

She walked into Dolores' closet and she took a dress. Not just any dress, your favorite dress to wear on special occasions. 

What was she going to a strip club? "Can I wear this?" You we're about to answer but Dolores did for you

What was she going to a strip club? "Can I wear this?" You we're about to answer but Dolores did for you. "Sure" she said sweetly 

"Can't she wear something else that is my favorite dress" you whispered softly knowing she could hear. "No" she mumbled. "Fine then I will just sleep in another room tonight, you can enjoy you sleepover with 'Lola'" you said exaggerating her name. You got up and snatched the dress from lola's hand with Dolores still grasping the information that she got.

You pilled up all the clothes you had in her room into a little basket and left the room in your revealing nightgown. Everyone was starring at you in the hallways. "Don't you guys have other people to stare at?" You said harshly. You knocked on mirabel's door. 

She opened it slowly. "Please don't hurt me" she said in a tiny voice. "Can I stay with you for the night?" You said kindly trying to balance all the clothes in your hand. "Sure" she said and smiled.

You smirked catching on to her thought process. "SLEEPOVER!" You both screamed at the same time while mirabel jumped around.  You got into her room with the pile of clothes. "You can put them in the corner, I'll fix it later" she said nicely.

You placed the clothes there and took a random dress.

" you look ka-yute!" Mirabel said looking at your fit

" you look ka-yute!" Mirabel said looking at your fit. You went to the dinning room to see Dolores awkwardly explaining things to her family. Camilo was enjoying the story because he had a smirk on his face,

"Hi y/-" 

"Shut up Camilo" you said and grabbed an extra chair. You sat next to Isabela and Luisa . "You Good?"luisa said to you. "Yea I'm fine" 

"No you are not" Isabela mumbled. You looked at Dolores and she made eye contact with you. She mouthed a sorry but you scoffed and took a bite of your empanadas. "I have lost my appetite p" you declared while looking at Lola eat her food perfectly. Just like Isabela, but more annoying

You abruptly left the table and went into town. "Time to,start some chores" you said confidently. You stopped your,tracks when you remembered you chores need to be done with Dolores. " I guess I'll wait" you said sadly.

Meanwhile at the dinner table

Whispers were filling the room as Dolores awkwardly ate her food with most peOple starring at her. "we don't need that drama at the table anyways" alma and her stank sel- I mean- abuela said calmly. 

" that is my girlfriend you are talking about abuela" she said angrily. Abuela rolled her eyes and proceeded. "Lola, you will do chores with Dolores and y/n" 

"Ok" she said sweetly