chapter 30: baby mama🎀

⚠️Heated moment. Not smut though⚠️

Y/n POV 

When we got back from the honeymoon, it was great. Dolores seemed to be very distant lately, almost like she had been listening to something else. I guess I can't be too upset, her gift can be pretty distracting, when I had her gift, I was listening to all the tea. I wanted to stir up some drama so bad but I guess I couldn't.

We walked into casita to see Pepa and Felix waiting for us. "Ay!My babies are back" she shouted and hugged Dolores and me tightly. "Did you guys have fun is Paris?" Felix asked.  "Yeah it was great" Dolores said exitedly. "The plane-ride there was not so bad, it was actually very entertaining" I smirked. 

Dolores knudged my arm with her elbow whilst smiling. "It's good to hear, dinner is almost ready, want to come eat?" Pepa took my hand and left Felix to talk to Dolores. She was whispering to him and he chuckled and hugged her tight.

"Nevermind them, so tell me...what did you guys really do?" I blushed. "Oh so you did do things."

"It was nothing we were just having fun" she smiled. "You are an adult now, you are not the teen who was hiding everything from me anymore...am I expecting grandkids?" I immensely blushed.

" no mami!" I shouted while sitting down. She chuckled and everyone greeted me kindly. I smiled warmly at them and started eating. Dolores and Felix came in and sat down. Dolores sheepishly smiled and sat next to me. "What was that all about?" Her hands made their way to my upper thighs.

" nothing" she said gently removing her hand from my thigh.

"Everyone, Dolores would like to say something please" Felix announced proudly. I was genuinely confused but nonetheless I looked at her. She stood up and cleared her throat. We made eye contact and then she started.

"I have news" she paused. "During our trip, I have been feeling a little different and I have been hearing somethings within me."

"What I'm trying to say is...I think I am pregnant" i cupped my lips and nearly choked on my food.

"What?!" Pepa smirked. "I think you might wanna change your answer about that question earlier" she whispered. Dolores took my hand and I stood up with her. "We are having a baby together" hot liquids started to pour out of my eyes.  "No way dol..." she kissed my cheek. Everyone started concpgratulating us. We sat back down and we were filled with questions.

After dinner we walked into our rooms and started unpacking. "How did I get you pregnant" I asked suspiciously. "Well before we started dating, I had a little talk with tio Bruno" she paused

To sum up your memory, I will do a rewind back to chapter 3:

("Hola tio, por favor can you show me my future?" He looked at me and started to speak "uh uh last time you spent days in your room sobbing because of Mariano" I could hardly remember that but that was besides the point.

"Can you at least answer a question" he nodded and I proceeded to speak "can 2 woman have kids?" He let out a chuckle and realized I was serious. "Well you would have to cast a spell" that sounded great then he proceeded to speak

"since we are magical blood we don't have to cast a spell on our end but, if the other person isn't magical you would have to get abuela's blessing to get them a gift and then in would be possible for the two to have children")

After she summed up everything, I understood.

"Did you plann this?" I giggled. She playfully rolled her eyes. "How do you know you are pregnant though?" I asked.

"Well the same sounds I hear from pregnant people's stomach is what I hear now so..." she drifted off. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "I guess I won't be getting my midnight snack for a while" I slowly drifted down her neck leaving visible love bites.

She moaned. "Oh but alas..." I smirked and pulled away "I'll just pleasure myself" Dolores blushed. " though these fingers can't replicate what you do to me" a grinn plastered on my face. I walked to the bed and lifted my skirt exposing my panties. Dolores just stood there watching me with wide eyes.

She swallowed her saliva and looked away and I fingered myself right on the bed. She neatly folded the clothes trying not to pay attention to me. I started to moan and I came all over the bed "Opps" I gasped.

"Looks like I came on the bed...we will just have to sleep in my sinful juices" she cracked. She walked forward with lust in her eyes. "We will sleep in it" she sat right underneath my pussy and she started to lick all my cum.

"You are so naughty"

"I can be naughtier" she said and flipped me.she grabbed a didlo and smirked...

(I promised myself to no longer write smut so I am going to stop here)