Chapter 12: Guzmans🎀

2nd POV

casita closed it's windows and you smiled. Dolores and Luisa were on your tail as you looked around the casita as if it was a new place

you walked up the stairs and went into Mirabel's room. Before you could enter, casita's floorboards stopped you. "que pasa casita?" you asked.

you looked behind you and Dolores was standing there. "you are staying with me from now on" she said smiling.

You hugged her proudly. "you're mine" you said. "Promise you will never leave me" she said randomly.

"I promise" you guys stayed like that for a nice minute until you were abruptly interrupted but someone. "Mariano?" Dolores said clinging onto your waist.

"what is it" She said. "My mama disappeared...its like she never existed" he said worryingly. you rested your hand on his shoulder. "What could she possibly do?" you asked 

" knowing her, she is planning something very bad. I think you two should watch out" he said and went down the stairs. "Bye dol" he said on his way out.

bruno soon showed up "y/n" he said grabbing your hand. Dolores quickly followed after you two. he led you straight to his vision cave. since the house was remodeled, bruno altered his room to the way he wanted it.

You have never been there that often so the sand and weird stone statues were still a little creepy. You shivered a bit when he let your hand go. 

"we need to do something." he said. "About what" Dolores said. "Mariano's mom, can you hear her" Bruno said calmly. "No, it seems like she left the Encanto" you said and Dolores nodded.

Bruno looked confused as to why you answered his question. his rat climbed on his hand and he nodded to it. "what did that 'thing' tell you" 

"oh! I dont understand him he just gave me a signal that I trained him to do" Bruno said sheepishly. 

"How can you hear like Dolores" he asked getting more serious. "Long story short, her tears gave me a gift" you said looking at the rat in a disgusted way. 

he smiled and continued. "I looked into your future, well...your future with Dolores" he said. "things don't look so good" he paused and spoke more sternly. "the both of you... please don't go out alone, you never know who works for senora Guzman"

he said rushed. his rat brought him a stick. "knock knock knock knock on wood" he said and dropped the stick. "anyways you two can leave now" he said smiling.

now you were more worried than ever. you were Bitting your nails at a quick pace and was a swetting mess. "calm down Mi vida" Dolores said sweetly. 

You smiled at her even though you wanted the ground to swallow you whole.

"What if she hired someone that is close to us?" you said mumbling on one of your thick curles. "now why would you think that, what could a 75 year old woman possibly do"

she took your hand and led you to her room. She gently closed the door and led you to her bed. The room was very quiet and shaped like an ear canal. The only sound you could hear was the soft sheets on her bed being moved. 

Every little sound was so satisfying. You only imagined how relaxed she felt in here. "You need to get some rest. Don't stress too much, ok?" She said and softly kissed your cheek. "I can't sleep" you said.

She hugged You and whispered into your ear. "What can I do to make you sleep" she said softly.

"I'm thirsty" you said calmly. For some reason you really wanted to drink one of Julieta's homemade tequilas. She only made enough to last a while but no one never has some so it's still there.

"What do you want to drink" she said. "Promise me you will say yes" you said knowing she won't accept your request. "Fine, I promise" you nodded and hesitantly spoke. "I want some tequila shots" you said.

She had on a shocked expression