Chapter 25: emotions🎀

⚠️Hi sinners, this is a warning! For those of you who are not comfortable with sinfull things like smut and...ahem...female parts then, please move along⚠️

Y/n POV

After a few weeks things got better and Dolores started smiling again. Isabela's baby was so cute,   Isabela started to date this girl named Maya, she really liked Damien. Mirabel is trying to decide between twins named Angelica and Angelina. Luisa is not really interested in dating but camilo and Maria are engaged.

He still teases me about how he is making moves and I'm still complaining about life. Anyways, today is my 1 year anaversary with Dolores. I haven't seen her all morning. She didn't even come down for breakfast.

I guess I'll go check on her. When I opened the door she was crying. "What's wrong hermosa" I whispered not wanting to upset her. She sniffled and wiped her tears. I sat down next to her. "Nothing" she mumbled. 

" well then I guess nothings wrong...I'll leave..." reverse psychology. If she thinks I don't care she will tell me anyways.

"Ok I'll tell you"works every time.

"I'm such a horrible girlfriend!" She wailed. 

"What do you mean? You are great"

"Ever since abuela died, it's like  I shut you out, I feel so guilty, I saw your diary and what you were writing about, you said I acted like an emotionless robot, I..." I gently placed my arm around her shoulder.

I was wrong for what I wrote, she was going through some things and I was being insensitive. Now I was the one who was feeling guilty.

"Dol, i didn't mean it, you were going through a lot and I felt like you didn't care about me anymore, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, the things that I write in my diary are just to get it off my chest, don't look through my diary again, you are an amazing girlfriend and I love you"

"Thanks y/n" she mumbled and hugged me. Her head was burried into my chest and she was getting better. After cuddling for about an hour or so Dolores spoke. "I don't want to do chores today" I agreed and went to the closet.

I took off my skirt and slid on some shorts then I took off my shirt. I rambled through the clothes to find a comfy top. Dolores walked in and smiled. "What are you looking for"  

"A top! I can't find any, all of these are shirts and fancy clothes" I was frustrated and sat on a stool.

"Well you don't have to wear anything if it's up to me" she smirked. "What is that supposed to mean?" 

" you could take this off" she took off my shorts leaving me in my underwear and bra. "That's not really necessary for sleeping" she unhooked my bra and my boobs bounced. She pinched my nipples and pecked my lips.

"You're so dirty" I smirked. "You don't need to wear your clothes either" I pushed her to our bed  and lifted up her dress revealing her figure.I slid it off her and left visible hickeys all over her body. She let little moans escape her mouth.

Dolores turned my body over and kissed me passionately. She took off my panties and grinned. "Already wet for me" I blushed turning my face to the side. "Do you want to do this?" She asked before exposing her pussy. I nodded without hesitation.

She got on top of me with one leg on top of her and the other leg under. (Scissor sex position, google it if you don't know)

 She started to move her hips slowly then she went faster and faster. I rubbed myself against her to make more friction. "You are so sexy like this" Dolores kissed me and let out a moan. I started to let out moans myself.

"Dol, im gonna cum" I moaned out pinching her nipples while her doing the same. "Me too" we both came  together. We got the bed all wet. "We got the bed dirty" I said while kisssing Dolores. " so?" She grinned. She licked me clean and rubbed her clit in front of me. She started to masturbte and I got even wetter.

I wanted her more. She moaned and came again squirting all over my face. I licked her and I gotta say her cum tastes great. " you taste so good Hermosa" she blushed and giggled.

After 3 rounds I got tired. "I think we are done, wanna go shower" she said. "Ok" I started a hot bath and we both jumped in. "Happy anniversary " she layed down on my chest while the water cleaned us up. " happy anniversary to you too hermosa