Chapter 29: Noises🎀

⚠️Smut is coming to town. Ok I was trying to be funny but I'm not, this is a disclaimer⚠️

The wedding was truly amazing but now it's finally time for the honeymoon. "Mi amor, I love you" was all you could think of. Dolores' vows were so romantic and sweet. You  knew that she was the right one.

Any boy or girl in encanto would only dream to be with one of the madrigals and that  dream only came true for you. 

You and Dolores were going to France for your honeymoon. The family wasn't that rich so you guys could only stay there for less that a week.

"Time to go" you mumbled. The flight to France would be pretty long. 8 hours and 57 minutes to be exact.

(I did do my research people ,it is the exact time)

You would be flying in first class and that whole class was reserved for the two of you only. The rest of the people for first class were in some other place on the plane. 

Y/n POV

When I got on the plane it was beautiful. I have obviously never traveled before especially not in first class. "Dolores, what hotel are we staying in?"

"Grand hotel la cloche Dijon, I hear it's 4.5 stars" she replied. Sounds expensive.

We sat down and the flight attendant closed all the curtains. We were completely alone. "What are we going to do in Paris" she asked me.

"I want to try a lot of pastries I, sure their amazing" I said. Maybe a macaroon I've never tried it. I only used to Julieta's meals.

"Like what" she said looking threw a newspaper. I could choose to tell her what pasty I was to try or I could choose other things.

"Your pussy" I said closing the newspaper and looking at her in the eye. Her face was flushed. She blushed like crazy. "You think my pussy is a pastry?" She asked playing along. 

"Yes I think other things are pastries too" I said kissing her right on the lips.

In an attempt to joke around I was getting really wet. "You know you can't fuck me on a plane in my wedding dress right?" She took her newspaper from me.

"Who says I can't?" I smirked. 

"Ok then...fuck me" 

(Why do I keep torturing myself like this) 

I took the news paper yet again and untied the ribbon in her wedding dress. I was wearing a wedding dress myself so it would be pretty hard to do this.

I lifted her dress and slipped off her panties. She closed her legs and blushed. "Now haw many times have I fucked you?" She opened them and slimy wetness was being revealed. "So wet for me already"

(No one: ...

Me: let's write smut!

5 minutes later:😭😭😭😭😭this is so cringe)

"So you are just not going to speak?" I kissed her leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips together. 

I started off massaging her. Little moans escaped her lips. When she got comfortable I circled her clit. "Mmmm~"

I proceeded to finger her clit moving faster and faster. Dolores started rubbing her self against my arm for more friction. "Ohhhhh yesss~" I started to  lick her going in and out of her core.

Danm her pussy tastes good.

"I want you t o do this everyday until we go back home~" she moaned even more. I left little hickeys around her thighs and close to her pussy.

She came all over my wedding dress. "Well I guess I can't give this to our future children as a wedding gift" I joked. She blushed and flipped me over. "I'm going to fuck you too"

"Oh really?" I said. She started to finger me going faster and faster without hesitating to lick me. My clit had never felt so good. She fit her Entire fist into my hole."Yesss~ right there~" I moaned and came all over her hand. She licked it clean without stopping eye contact.

We got cleaned up and sat back down. Soon, the flight attendant came in. "What was all those noises?" 

"Nothing!" we both shouted at the same time while blushing. "We have cameras" she smirked and left.

I blushed like crazy. "Told you you can't fuck me on a plane" Dolores opened up her news paper. "There are other places I can fuck you" I grinned and looked out the window.

She playfully rolled her eyes.

(Soooo I'm not writing any more smut for this book btw. And, I posted 3 chapters in one day! That means you should not be expecting any updates in the next few days)