Chapter 5: I choose...🎀

Dolores POV

I so wanted to choose y/n but I could see abuela's frown and the murmurs of the rest of my family. "Si me amaras tanto, aprenderías a dejarme ir. Por el bien de mi familia me quedaré contigo," I slowed down a bit  and looked at my abuela in the eye "no esperes ningún niño pronto"

(If you loved me so much you would learn to let me go. For the sake of my family I will stay with you. don't expect any children anytime soon) 

"You can sleep on the couch tonight!" I slammed the door and started crying. The one chance I had of being happy. I looked out the window to see a hurricane. "Great now I upset mami" worst of all I probably led y/n on and broke her heart. My life is such a mess

Y/n POV 

She kissed me but I didn't expect her to choose me.  Ok I did expect her to choose me. I ran into mirabels room and slammed the door while the entire family was just thinking about the events that unfolded  in front of their eyes. 

Mirabel walked in shortly "I'm sorry about abuela" she hugged me from the back and I started crying " Mira she kissed me and told me she loved me" I couldn't help my tears from falling soon Isabela showed up "y/n it was just the pressure, don't be too hard on her"

I looked at the both of them and hugged them. We stayed like that until we fell asleep in the bunk beds.

Time skip

I was lost in my sleep until I felt a light drizzle on my forehead. "Mama!" I yelled in shock

"Y/n it's breakfast time" I looked at the clock to see the time, usually everyone woke up an hour before breakfast. I guess I overslept. I was still in my outfit from the day before but my hair was a mess and my mascara was dried out on my face. I looked like creep.

"Get ready for the day and come down will you." 

Another Time skip 

I walked down the stair and all eyes were on me. I looked at Dolores' sad expression and rolled my eyes. Mariano saw me and quickly kissed Dolores' cheek. She doesn't even love him.

I sat down next to mirabel with Dolores across from me. The breakfast was silent and Mariano made sure to be pda in front of me. He was feeding her, and kissing her while she tried her best to avoid him. I rolled my eyes and finished up before everyone else. Everyone had their eyes on me. 

"¿No tienen ustedes otras cosas de las que preocuparse?" I said in a cold tone and stormed off.

(Don't you guys have other things to worry about?)

Dolores POV 

As she stormed off I couldn't help but feel at fault. A tear made its way out of my eye and I left the table. "Dolores you didn't finish eating" I looked at him and rolled my eyes " you can't tell me what to do Mariano" he still had hope of rekindling things after what happened yesterday

" te amo" he said and I left. Everyone knew full well I heard him. I heard the murmurs and the conversations my family was having. But I found no interest in those conversations. All I could think about was our kiss.

I needed to make things right with her but my abuela would be disappointed in me