Chapter 16: chores🎀

At the dinner table*

"Lola will be living with us until she ends her visit, casita has kindly-" casita moved the tiles on the ground while alma looked at the ground in an awkward expression. "I mean casita has involuntarily-"

Casita pushed alma off her chair but Antonio's tiger saved her in time. Camilo and mirabel were snickering while Dolores was feeling uneasy. "Instead of having to invade y/n and Dolores' privacy, I ..." casita's window moved a little, "I ...forced casita to make Lola a room" she said awkwardly trying her best to move away from the conversation.

Casita moved everyone's seats in joy  but, SOMEONE interrupted "That's enough casita" alma said sternly. Casita settled itself until dinner was over. "Hi Dolores!" Lola said cheerfully and LOUD. She clearly didn't have any empathy for Dolores.

Since Lola was about the age of mirabel you didn't worry bout her getting too close with Dolores, she was just a little sketchy, couldn't she go live with Mariano or something?

You were still waiting by a rock until you heard Dolores' footsteps getting closer. 'Finally'

 You rolled your eyes at her when she put her hand on your shoulder. "First person of the day is Maria" you said walking away from Dolores.

"Mi corazon" Dolores mumbled. "What's her problem" Lola said obliviously.

"...I...I am her...problem" Dolores said whole walking with Lola. You Heard the sadness in Dolores' voice. "Dol" you said turning round. "You are not my problem" you said getting closer.

"You will never be my problem...it's her" you said mumbling the last part. "Te amo"She said to you sweetly.

You kissed her not wanting to say anything. "Ahem" Lola said with arms crossed. You quickly parted with Dolores. "Right chores" you said blushing. 

"Let's go" 

You all walked silently while Lola was mumbling to herself in a whole other language, a language that was too familiar, alma started mumbling in that language lately since the dispearence of senora Guzman. 

You tried doing research in a library about the language but it was not known. You asked villagers but no one seemed to know. 'It's some sort of secret code' you thought to yourself.  You wanted to know more about it because you nor Dolores knew what they were mumbling. 

Lola knocked on the door harshly. "Yes yes I'm here" maria said looking nervous. "Who is she" Maria said giving Lola the stink eye. "I will be helping them with chores" she said.

"Ok then" Maria said plastering a smile on her face seconds after. "Come in" she said calmly.

"So as you two know Camilo doesn't want anyone to know about me so that worries me if he is ashamed of me" she said sadly.

"Well from what we have heard, Camilo isn't ashamed of you, he just thinks his parents will scare you away" You said calming her down.

"Mami is a Little overboard with cami and tonito since they are younger" Dolores said. You nodded agreeing. "Don't go too hard on him ok" Dolores said calmly. Maria nodded and served you with some cookies. "Thanks" you said while leaving the house. 

"So, you guys just give relationship advice?" Lola said sarcastically. "NOOOOOO" you said with exaggeration obviously being sarcastic. "Well sorry for asking questions"

"I'm sorry that you are that bitches niece" 

"BITCH!" Lola said angrily. "Guys enough, it's not worth it" Dolores said getting in between the both of you. "We have to talk to some more people" she said signalling to follow her.

You did as she said right after giving Lola the stink eye and purposely letting her walk before you. You saw her flats were able to cause damage so you took the chance. You "accidentally" triped her from behind. "Oops, my bad" you left her to fix her shoes while walking away

"Y/n that want nice of you" Dolores Said in a calm tone. " lo siento mi vida" you pouted whilst kissing her cheeks 

(Omg...thanks for so many votes and reads, I didn't think you guys liked my story so much, I feel like I haven't been communicating with you guys, so the story is basically the girls' life with Lola and y/n will discover something about Lola and abuela Bruno will also be featured in the making of the drama. anyways that all for today thankyou