Chapter 31: Way too much🎀

12 years later*

Y/n POV

After 12 years, Dolores and I had really aged well. She is still my fine baby mama. Dolores was serious when she said she wanted 5 children. Our first child: Martin is a pretty chill kid, raising him was super easy. The twins and Leo was our biggest probelems. Maya is pretty traumatized because of her gift. 

Having a mother like Dolores, our kids have pretty...traumatizing gifts like their mother...

1st child: Martin 

gender: male

age: 12

gift- Reading minds

2nd and 3rd children (Twins): Angelica and Angelina

gender: female

age:8

gift: Twin telepathy

4th child: Leo

gender: Male

age: 6

Gift- Invisibility

5th child: Maya

gender: female

age: 5

gift- Talking to the dead

(That was a handful to write btw)

"Leo!" I looked all over the house. "I don't want to play hide and seek anymore...you can't keep using your powers"

"You lost Leo again?" Dolores said holding one twin on each arm. They started exchanging glances. " don't you guys start scheming again" Dolores scholded. "I heard Leo giggling in the kitchen" I chuckled at Angelica she started chewing her bubblegum aggressively. "Whatever you are going to do with that, don't" Dolores said annoyed.

2nd POV

"Martin, what are the girls thinking of?" 

"They are going to use the gum to stick it under your shoe so you can try to get it out"

"How will that help them escape from me"

"You will be too occupied trying to get it off so it will by them time to run away" he said whilst winking at Angelina. Dolores looked confused and looked under her shoe. The girls quickly ran away giggling.  "Just like that" he grinned and left.

Dolores sighed. "I give up"

" where is maya?"

Soon she came into the room staring blankly into space. She started crying and the dark circles under her eyes got darker. She hasn't slept in days. "Mommy, abuela said I should be Mariano's kid instead of mama's" she sobbed.

"Oh no I'm sorry you have to go though this"

"She says she will haunt me until you and mama get a divorce" she cried even more.

 "don't listen to her she is just mad" I pat her back and she layed in my arms.

" but abuelo Pedro started to argue with her and they got a ghost divorce" she giggled.

" I don't want you and mama to get a alive divorce" I tickled her and her tiny voice finally started to sound like a happy kid.

"Me and you mama love eachother very much" she smiled warmly at maya.

" you know, when I first got my gift, I started hearing a lot of things that traumatized me"

"I knew a lot of things a little kid should not have known" i booped her nose.

"Every night I would hear villagers doing these really mature things and with a mind of a child, I was left traumatized" I giggled.

" I remember looking at my mami and papi very grossly once I found out how your 2 Tio's got into this world" she giggled.

"How mommy?!" Dolores chuckled.

"Lots of hugs and kisses" She said hugging the little 5year old while showering her with kisses.

"Hehe" that was the first time in days the poor little kid has smiled.

"Lets go play hide and seek with Leo"

(That was so cute...anyways, my small little idea of a fan fiction has lead me to this...this is the very last chapter. I hope that you enjoyed reading this and I have completed my mission to entertain you all. Thankyou.)