The Space Pirates Make Landfall!

Earth was facing the greatest crisis of all time!
The overwhelming forces of the Zangyack Empire, which seek to rule the entire universe, were on a campaign of destruction, driving the people into the depths of fear!
But the Earth possessed forces that could stand against this abominable evil!
The defenders of love! Of dreams! Of peace!
The thirty-four Super Sentai who dedicated themselves to protecting the happiness of the people!
This battle became known as the Legendary War!
Thus, the Earth's future was secured!
But the warriors of the Super Sentai were no longer able to fight, and became heroes of legend
Since then... Many years have passed

It started out as a normal day on Earth, people were minding their business, heading to work, school, or even taking a nice stroll on a beautiful sunny day. Suddenly, a pirate ship appeared in the sky in flashy red colors as 5 young pirates swung down and landed on top of a tall building. The one dressed in a red coat pulled out a small red megaphone to speak to the people down below with a playful mischievous grin, "Pardon the intrusion, Earthlings" he said, "We're the Pirate Sentai Gokaiger. And I'm Captain Marvelous" the crowd below glanced at one another in confusion while Marvelous continued to speak, "We've heard the greatest treasure in the universe is on this planet," he said, "So why don't you cooperate and tell us we can find it?" Marvelous looked down at the silent crowd in confusion before a girl dressed in yellow took the megaphone to speak, "And you better not try to hide it!" she said in a demanding tone. A girl dressed in a pink coat steps forward with a kind smile, "Really, Ms. Luka," she said softly, "You mustn't be so brusque" The girl in pink kindly takes the megaphone from Luka before stepping forth with a kind and gentle tone toward the crowd. "Well met, everyone" she said before looking amongst the crowd till her eyes stopped at a man in a tan colored trench coat, "Now then... That commoner, there!" The man in the trench coat looked around in confusion before pointing to himself, wondering if the girl in pink was talking to him. "Yes, you" the girl said, "Have you heard anything?"
"No," said the man in the trench coat, "Nothing at all"
"Not even a hearsay?"
"I'm sorry but, I doubt anyone on Earth knows what you're talking about" The man turned toward the crowd, who nodded in agreement, unaware of rumors about a treasure on the planet. The girl in pink pouts in disappointment before a tall male dressed in blue glanced at Marvelous, "So much for the plan" he said while a blonde male dressed in green shook Luka in frustration, "I told you guys!" Luka elbowed the green male's stomach before turning her attention to the captain, "What do we do now, Marvelous?"
Marvelous stood in silence before facing the crew, "Let's eat" he said before walking off to find a place to eat. "Wait!" said the pirate dressed in green, "We don't have any of this planet's currency! What do we do?" Marvelous stops in his tracks, knowing full well that the green pirate was right. How could he and the crew get some food without any money? It was then, the captain had an idea. "Luka!" he called, his back facing the crew before raising his hand, "Your ring"
Luka looked down at the amethyst ring sitting on her finger before realizing the captain was going to sell it for money, "EH?!"

After a trip to the jewelry store, Marvelous and his crew walked around the city to find a place to eat. Luka was counting the money in her hand with a pout on her face, "This is just a loan, got it?!" she yelled, "I want it back, with interest"
"I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen" said Don, the pirate dressed in green, as Ahim looked at him with confusion. Joe, the pirate dressed in blue, explained that Marvelous is usually pretty sloppy about that kind of thing. Marvelous stops in his tracks to look around the area, where people were minding their own business and going about their day, causing the red pirate to smirk in fascination, "This planet isn't half bad" he said while the crew followed his gaze. Just then, a girl with long dark hair passed Marvelous catching up with her friends before he grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Hold on" he said, pulling the girl close as she tried to pull away. She froze in place when Marvelous looked at her in shock but immediately looked away. "Mika-san!" a voice called as the girl pulled away from the pirate to finally catch up with her friends. Luka took immediate notice and walked up to Marvelous, "What was that all about?" she asked, watching the human girl from afar. Marvelous shrugs it off and goes back to the task at hand, "The food on planets like this is usually pretty decent" he said. Don smiled and walked up to the captain, "Then, why don't we go all out at a fancy gourmet restaurant?!" Luka smiled at the idea and led the crew towards the opposite direction. Marvelous turned his attention to the human girl one last time before catching up with the others. Something about her seems strange but familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it, but decided to put that thought aside and fill his stomach.