It's A Hero!!

Days have passed since the incident with Shieldon and Basco kidnapping Mika, but things seem to be quite peaceful at the moment. Gai was finally back on his feet after being bedridden for a while, promising not to make the others worry so much, even going as far as to clean the ship. Mika joins the others in her casual clothes, which surprised Marvelous for a moment. "What gives?" he asked, "Don't you have school today?"
Mika giggled and shook her head, "It's Saturday, Marvelous. Which means I don't have to go to school today"
The red pirate blushed and looked away to avoid eye contact, "I-I knew that"
The high schooler smiled and ruffled the captain's hair playfully, "Of course you did~"

"All done!" said Don, showing the others that he's finally fixed the weapons. Gai then suggests the two of them should go grocery shopping to cook dinner tonight, as a way of celebrating their victory on building the Gokai Galleon Buster. Luka even offers to come along since she was starting to get bored. The rest decided to stay on the ship to either relax or train while the three of them are gone. As the three pirates went through the grocery store, Luka suggested they make whatever they want since it's a celebration for Gai's recovery as well as making the buster. Gai suggests they have Chinese for dinner, from sweet and sour pork to mapo tofu.

Before Gai could grab some pineapple for the sweet and sour pork, the fruit and vegetables suddenly get sucked away by a creature named Zacula of the Zangyack. "I'm gonna gobble up all of Earth's food!~" he said before running out of the store to eat every food he could fit his mouth into. The three pirates quickly go after him after transforming into Gokaigers. Zacula attacks them with a lightning attack before saying, "Only three of you? That won't be enough!"
Luka, Gai, and Don give everything they got against their new opponent, only for Gai's trident nearly eaten by Zacula. Thankfully, the silver pirate was able to retrieve his weapon before joining the others. Before the creature could step any further, the rest of the Gokaigers arrive just in time to help out.

"Let's take him down," said Marvelous, ready to battle.
"Th-there's more!" said Zacula
"How about we roast this guy?" asked Mika, "He'll go rather nicely with some chinese food"
"How about we use Gaoranger?" said Gai, pulling out the ranger key along with the rest, transforming into GAORANGER while Don transforms into DragonRanger from ZYURANGER. Marvelous was the first to attack with his claws, followed by Mika and Ahim, Luka and Joe, then finally Gai and Don using Gao Hustler and Devil Sword Hellfriede.
"Oh yeah, I'm back in action," said Gai, "Get a load of this!"
The silver pirate shows off his skills until Zacula collapses to the ground.

"Dang it!" said Zacula, "Try this!"
With two slaps on his belly, Zacula was able to send the fruit and vegetables he swallowed to attack the pirates, even knocking Gai to a pile of empty boxes. When he crashed, somehow the silver pirate dropped his cellular, changing back to his normal form. Zacula laughed at his succession before swallowing the food once again along with the cellular. "Ah, what a nice meal!" he said happily, "I think I'll withdraw for now. Bye bye~"
With that, the Zangyack creature makes his escape with a belly full of food and a cellular to top it all off. This really upset the silver pirate since he finally got back on his feet but lost his own cellular so he couldn't fight. This surprised the crew just as much as Gai, even tried calling it once they went back to the Galleon.

Gai waited anxiously for an answer, only to hear nothing on the other line as he paced around the room. Not even the monitor showed up its location through Don's skills. "I guess the signal can't penetrate that guy's belly" said Luka
"Which means we can't track it" said Don
"Zacula's stomach is like a bottomless pit" said Mika, "There has to be someway to get it back"
Gai was completely devastated, sitting on the ground next to his childhood friend like a sad puppy, "If I don't get it back, I won't be able to transform"
"It'll be fine" said Don, trying to reassure the silver pirate, "We'll get it back for you"
"We just have to beat that guy, after all" said Joe
"Please have patience" said Ahim
"That's how it is" said Marvelous, "For now... you take a break"