Human Lives Are The Earth's Future

On the Gokai Galleon, three of the crew members; Gai, Don, and Ahim, were busy cleaning the main area with smiles on their faces. Joe and Luka were playing a game of cards while Mika was reading her book since she finished her chores earlier than the others. Suddenly, Ahim pricked her finger while cleaning near the control panel. This caught Luka and Mika's attention to the former princess, gathering around her to check on her condition. "Luka is kind of a big sister to everybody, but she's especially nice to Ahim and Mika, isn't she?" asked Gai
Don explained that Luka's always been with Ahim since the former princess had joined the Gokaigers, even Mika when she first joined. In a way, the three girls were very much like sisters looking after one another. As if on cue, Marvelous arrived to join the others, ready for another day of hunting for the greatest treasure in the universe. Once Navi activates her treasure navigation, she flies around the ship until she bumped her head on the ceiling and lands on the high schooler's lap. "Coming to the aid of others will lead to new meetings... or something like that" said the robot parrot.

"Coming to the aid of others?" asked Don in confusion. This was pretty surprising for Gai since all the Super Sentai help people, so it made it rather difficult to figure out which Sentai it is. "For now, let us simply see to the aid of others" said Ahim, "Shall we?"
And it was settled. Gai and Marvelous went to uptown, Joe and Don went downtown, while the girls went outside of the city to see the aid of others. Ahim, Mika, and Luka walk through the park to see if anyone seeks aid from others until they notice a little girl trying to open a faucet to wet a cloth for her mother. Ahim simply walked over and helped the little girl with a kind smile. "Are we really gonna find the ultimate power in a place like this?" asked Luka, unsure of the location.
"Who knows?" said Mika, "Maybe it's closer than we think"
"I agree, Ms. Mika" said Ahim.
They watched the little girl run towards her mother, who happened to be pregnant with a baby girl. Seeing the child so excited to be a big sister made Luka think back to her time before the Gokaigers. She looked at the child dead in the eye and said, "Listen. You have to look out for your little sister, okay?"
The child nods, earning a smile of encouragement from the yellow pirate. Ahim and Mika have never seen Luka like this before.

Suddenly, the pregnant woman was groaning in pain, showing signs of labor. The three girls were starting to worry until another woman calmly walked up to the pregnant woman and offered to take her to the hospital. Right as they reached for a taxi, an army of goumin appeared out of nowhere. "Man, talk about crummy timing" said Luka as she and the girls pull out their ranger keys and mobilates to transform. The trio clear a pathway for the taxi to speed down the road and take the family to the hospital. The trio reached for the docks where the goumin followed and battled the space pirates with all their might. The girls pull out ranger keys to transform into FIVEMAN Pink, Yellow, and Black. Luka uses Melody Takt, while Ahim uses Cutie Circle and Mika uses Spin Cutter to take down the first group of goumin. When the second group arrived, the girls transformed into MAGIRANGER Pink, Yellow, and Shine to face them. While Mika uses Prominence Flare, Luka and Ahim use their magic to take down the last of the goumin before changing back to normal.

"Dang, where do those guys pop up from?" asked Luka
"I don't detect any Zangyack readings" said Mika, using her Navi charm to detect any Zangyack activity, "This is weird"
Ahim stood before the yellow and white pirates, bowing respectfully toward the two. "Ms. Luka, Ms. Mika" she said, "Thank you for before"
The two girls were confused by the former princess' words until Ahim asked about the yellow pirate's injury. Luka shrugged it off, reassuring Ahim that she was okay. "Let's head to the hospital" said Mika, "Better make sure that woman and her daughter are okay"
The girls agreed and headed straight to the hospital to check on the woman and her daughter. Thankfully, they made it safely and expected the baby to come soon. As it turns out, the woman from earlier was none other than GoGo V's former member GoPink, Tatsumi Matsuri. This surprised the trio and immediately calls the boys to help from the former Super Sentai. Unfortunately, they were a bit tied up on that "seeking aid" deal with Marvelous and Gai helping elderly people go up a long flight of stairs, while Joe and Don were dealing with a crossdresser with makeup.