Judgement Pirates

It was a beautiful sunny day as Don and Ahim set the table for an early breakfast. Joe was doing his daily sit ups, Marvelous was asleep in his chair, while Luka was looking at the newspaper in awe.
"What is it?" asked Joe.
Luka smirked and showed the article on the pirate's bounty with glee, "Our bounties have gone through the roof" she said, "It used to be 3,300,100 Zagin for all five of us. But now that Mika has joined, it's up to 7,751,000 Zagrin"
Don and Ahim looked at the newspaper in awe, before hearing the sound of a yawn. The crew turn to see a rather sleepy Mika, rubbing her eyes as she tries to stay awake. "Morning~" Mika yawned.
Ahim smiled in greeting, "Good Morning, Ms. Mika" she said
"'bout time you came down, sleepy head" Luka teased
"I'm sorry" said Mika, "I had a big test coming up at school so I stayed up late studying"
Marvelous opened one eye and glanced at the tired high schooler, "And I'm still not completely awake~" she yawned. The captain blushed and quickly looked away, hiding his face in his hand. 'Dammit' thought Marvelous, 'That was cute'
He turned his gaze back to Mika as she poured herself a cup of tea to help her stay awake. She felt someone staring at her, turning her attention to Marvelous who quickly acted as if he was still asleep. "Did you hear our prices went up?" asked Luka, showing the girl the newspaper.
"Woah" said Mika, "That's impressive"
"They'll be going after us even harder now!" said Don in a panic.
"I say, bring it on," said Marvelous, a mischievous smirk shown on his face as he walks over to the dining table to grab an apple, "Hey, bird. Treasure Navigation"
"Quit calling me 'Bird'!" yelled Navi before spreading her wings to activate the treasure navigation, "Let's navigate for treasure!~"
The robotic parrot flies around the room and asks everyone to gather round before hitting her head on the roof. Mika quickly catches Navi as she says, "If there's something you wish to find, maybe you should consult the police? That's it!"
The crew members gather around in confusion, "The police?" they say in unison.
Marvelous smirked as he took another bite of his apple.
Mika on the other hand looked down at Navi in worry, "I have a bad feeling about this"

As the pirates make their way to the police station, Ahim glances at the others and asks, "Is it advisable for pirates to go to the police?"
"I'm asking myself the same question, Ahim" said Mika
"Well, this planet isn't under Zangyack authority yet," said Joe, "so they probably won't arrest us, but... it's definitely weird"
"You think Navi just threw something out there because she had no idea?" asked Luka. Don stops the crew for a moment and says, "But she was right about the man in black, eventually. So it's worth a try"
Mika shook her head and ran up ahead to catch up with Marvelous, "why don't I go inside and check it out?" she asked, "if anyone knows something about the treasure, I can just report it to you guys right away"
"And let you have all the fun? No way" said Marvelous, smirking underneath his red jacket as Mika glared and pouted her cheeks in annoyance and frustration. He stops in his tracks and bends down to match the girl's height, "You look pretty cute when you're angry~" he teased with a wink, walking away with satisfaction as Mika's face turned red and yelled, "YOU DAMN PIRATE!!"
Marvelous snickered underneath his breath, making his way to the police station with the high schooler trailing behind him. He walked towards the front desk where a police man was looking through some papers, "Can I ask you something?" he asked.
"Yes" said the policeman, "how can I help you two?"
"We're looking for the greatest treasure in the universe..."
The police man paused and looked down at the wanted poster in his hand, recognizing the two as he held both Marvelous and Mika's wanted posters, "it's you two!"
"Uh no" said Mika, "Don't tell me the police are after us too?"
Not too far from the two was a police woman dressed in yellow and black. Her eyes scanned the two pirates as she walks over with a polite smile, "Pardon me..." she said, "On Earth, there's a custom that when you come to the police for the first time,"
Mika glared at the police woman as the other hold both her wrist out to Marvelous, "you put your hands up like this"
Marvelous looked down at the police woman's hands before he turned his attention to Mika, who shook her head in response telling him not to do it. But of course, he ignored Mika's plea and held his hands up the way the police woman demonstrated, "like this?" he asked.
The police woman smiled, "Yup," she said, "just like that" before placing handcuffs on the red pirate's wrist. Marvelous looked down in shock and confusion while Mika shook her head in disappointment, "you're such an idiot sometimes"
The rest of the crew arrive at the station with guns pointing at them while the police woman stands before the captain and the high schooler. "Captain Marvelous, Mika Kenta" she said, presenting both of their wanted posters, "you're under arrest for several accounts of piracy"
"You can't do that!" said Mika, "It won't look good on your record for arresting a high school student"
"Actually, I can" said the police woman, showing her S.P.D. badge to the two pirates. "SPD... the space police huh?" asked Marvelous, "you guys are so desperate for funding that you'd go for Zangyack's bounty?"
"Don't even." said the police woman, "Why would we cooperate with the Zangyack?"
"She's got a point" said Mika, "They don't look Zangyack material, no offense"
"None taken. More importantly, I recommend you all turn yourselves in"
Don held onto Joe, earning a elbow to the gut, while Marvelous gave the crew a nod to distract the police while he and Mika made a run for it. As the crew take off with the police on their tail, Marvelous and Mika fight against the police officers. Once they take down the officers around them, Marvelous turned his attention to the woman in yellow with a flirtatious smirk, "See ya, hot police lady~"
Mika rolled her eyes in annoyance before following Marvelous as they made a run from the police.