An Armor with Fifteen Warriors

The space pirates gather in the main area of the Gokai Galleon where Gokai Silver stood before them, ready to connect his belt to the treasure chest so he can summon any Ranger Key in future battles. Don was rather uneasy ever since Gai joined the crew, but everyone seemed to be okay with the silver pirate's presence. Just before the green pirate could start making lunch, Gai insisted on cooking instead. As it turns out, Gai was an excellent cook, even Don admits his food was delicious but he would never say it out loud. During training, Don sits on the sidelines with the crew while Gai and Joe battle against each other. Just when Don thought the silver pirate was gonna lose against the blue pirate, Gai managed to retrieve his spear and win against Joe. The green pirate pouts in jealousy before leaving the park so he can take a breather on his own.

"What's with them?" Don asked himself, "Everybody's doting over Mika's stupid childhood friend"
On his way to pick up groceries, Gai arrives and asks if he could join the green pirate. "Are you trying to beat me at grocery shopping too?" asked Don, "I'm fine by myself"
Gai stood in confusion as Don continued his way to the market, chasing after him so he could at least talk to one another. Upon arrival, Don noticed two daikon radishes were suddenly tossed on the ground. "What a waste" he said before he turned his head to see the owner falling asleep against the box of vegetables. The two pirates were rather surprised that everyone around them was suddenly becoming lazy and collapsed to the floor without a care in the world.
"What the heck is happening?" asked Gai
"What a haul, what a haul!" called a voice, "I'm going to debone every single Earthling!"
This was the Zangyack's new commander Worian, a green creature with the arm of a fish that can debone anyone around him.

Before Gai could ask who that was, Don was cowering in the corner, calling the crew to come over and help. Despite the gray male telling the green pirate to go and fight, Don wasn't having it and shoved him aside. The two pirates transform into Gokai Green and Gokai Silver, ready to fight against the army of goumin and the green fish man. Unfortunately, Don tripped before he had the chance to fight alongside the silver pirate. "I'm not gonna get outdone!" said Don, his jealousy growing increasingly large for his own good. The green pirate nearly falls off the roof after being tossed by the goumin, but he manages to catch himself on the railing and fight against the army once again. It didn't last long until he fell to the ground and was saved by Gai. which made him even angrier than ever.
"Are you okay?" asked Gai, to which Don didn't respond since he was too angry to speak.

The rest of the Gokaigers arrive just in time to give Gai and Don some backup. Mika makes her way to the green pirate, helping him stand and asking if he was okay. Don nods before Worian presents himself to the space pirates.
"It doesn't matter how many of you there are!" said the fish man, taunting the group with a grin stretching from ear to ear.
"Well, since we're all here, why don't we use Go-Ongers?" asked Luka. Gai and Mika watched as the pirates transformed into GO-ONGERS and raced through the army of goumin. "You ready?" asked Mika, summoning the Go-Onger Gold while Gai summoned Go Onger Silver. Before the silver ranger could transform, he was making a tough decision whether or not to switch with the white pirate. Mika rolled her eyes through her helmet before transforming into Go-On Silver from GO-ONGERS, leaving Gai to transform into Go-On Gold. The two proceed to use Jet Daggers MISSION SIX attack on the goumin before making their way to Worian.

The green fish man was surprised, but was able to block their attack using his fishbone staff. The pirates watched the two in awe while Don stood there in utter jealousy and envy. "I'm not giving up!" said Worian, shooting the duo before turning his attention to the rest of the space pirates to attack them. Don froze on the spot as Ahim uses herself as a shield to protect the green pirate. This was the perfect chance for Worian to use his special attack on the space pirates; deboning Marvelous, Joe, Luka, and Ahim before escaping with a grin on his face. Gai, Mika, and Don watched as their crew members suddenly became careless and fell to the ground with grins on their faces.
"Yawn~" said Marvelous, "Who cares about fighting~"
"Yeah~" said Luka, "I just wanna laze around~"