Turning Courage Into Magic ~Maagi Magi Go Gokai~

The Gokai Galleon takes flight in the sky as Luka and Mika look from above for the mysterious figure dressed in black.
So far, no luck.
Luka groaned in frustration while Mika was looking through a telescope for any sign of the figure, "See anything, Luka?" asked Don through the mobilate.
"Nope.." Luka sadly replied, "The fog's gotten kinda thick all of a sudden" the yellow pirate glanced at the high school student, "Anything, Mika?"
"Nope" said Mika, "and like you said, the fog isn't helping"
Don groaned as he, Ahim, and Joe looked up at the glitching monitor. "This is so frustrating..." he groaned, "If I don't get this thing fixed soon, we're not gonna get anywhere"
"That's cause we're just flying in a random direction!" said Navi. Joe turned his attention toward the robotic bird, raising a brow at it "And we're doing that because navigation was off-mark"
"What?!" said Navi in shock, "It's my fault?!"
"I wonder what's wrong" said Don, "It's never glitched out on us like this before"
Ahim walked over to Don and glanced at him in curiosity, "It did occur quite unexpectedly, I must say..." she spoke, "I wonder if the Zangyack are behind this"
"I doubt that" said Mika through the mobilate, leaning against the crow's nest, "If it was the Zangyack, we would've noticed right away"
"Agreed," said Marvelous from the cockpit, "I think they have better things to do with their time."
"Ugh! I give up!" said Luka, pacing around the crow's nest with Mika watching her in silence, "We can't see a thing!"
Suddenly, a strange sound was heard from afar, placing Mika and Luka on high alert. "What was that?" asked Mika, summoning her blaster and looking around cautiously. "Something's coming," said Luka, turning towards the back of the Galleon to see a Zangyack ship heading this way. The ship crashed into the galleon, causing it to shake and knock the pirates down to the ground. Mika and Luka make their way down to the crows nest, inside the ship to warn the others. "It's a Zangyack battleship!" yelled Luka.
"What did you say?!" asked Marvelous from the cockpit
"Brace yourselves guys!" said Mika, "this is gonna be a bumpy ride!"
As Marvelous sails away from the Zangyack battleship, dodging its attacks and firing cannons, the galleon makes a harsh landing on a strange island, knocking everyone to the ground.

Thankfully, no one was hurt. Don knelt to the ground from exhaustion and stress, "Man, that one came out of nowhere..." he groaned as Ahim bends down a bit to check on the green pirate's condition, "The Zangyack must be really mad"
"Well, at least the galleon seems to be in one piece," said Mika, looking up at the perfectly conditioned galleon with Navi in her arms. "Thank goodness!" said Navi, "Thank goodness!"
Don glanced at the others before suggesting that they should leave as soon as possible, until gunshots were fired at the pirates. On the other side of the field stood an army of goumin and a new Zangyack monster named Salamandam. "These guys never give up do they?" asked Mika
"Nope!" said Navi, "Not one bit"
"How dare you get in our way!" said Salamandam, "How did you even know about our plan?!"
"Screw you," said Joe, "you're the one who rammed into us"
"Yeah!" said Luka, "We're not the ones picking a fight here!"
Before the monster can command the goumin, Marvelous steps in and takes center stage against the enemy. "I don't know what this is about," he yelled, "but if you wanna fight, you just found one!"
"Navi," said Mika, "keep an eye on the galleon"
"Rodger!" said the robot bird, leaping out of the high schooler's arms and flying towards the galleon. The pirates revealed their ranger keys before transforming into Gokaigers, shooting at the goumin and charging into battle. Don gets hit by the monster before his clumsiness becomes useful as the monster gets kicked in the face and lands on the green ranger's feet. "That worked out nicely!" said Don, throwing the monster up in the air with his feet a few times before kicking him into the air. Luka walks up to Don, nudging his shoulder in encouragement, "Not bad, Doc!" she said, "Doubt it'll catch on tho"
"What's that supposed to mean?!" asked Don
"Don't worry about it, Doc." said Mika, "You did great!"
Salamandam gets back on his feet, looking furious than ever, "Fine!" he yelled, "Enough playing around!" The monster turned its back towards the rangers as its tail suddenly stabbed into the ground. This act confused the pirate sentai until the ground began to shake. "This is bad," said Don, running behind Marvelous and Mika for protection, "he's up to something!"
"Now be good and be gone!" The ground begins to crack, sending a huge explosion to separate the pirates from one another.
Everything turned black.