Fast Acting New Rampage Combination

Instead of having lunch in the Gokai Galleon, the space pirates decided to go out to eat in the city for a change. Each of the pirates stepped out of the restaurant with smiles on their faces until Ahim and Mika thanked the owner for a lovely meal. Gai couldn't help but wonder about the former princess and stops Marvelous for a moment. "Ahim doesn't seem like much of a pirate, does she?" he asked, "Why'd you let her join? I mean, I get the reason you let Mika join, but why Ahim? Was it that sort of 'Oh I have to protect this sweet young thing' deal?"
Marvelous laughed before glaring down at the silver pirate, "You don't know jack about Ahim, it seems" he said
"Then, what is it? Come on, tell me!"
Ahim and Mika glanced at Marvelous and Gai, wondering what the two pirates were talking about. "You think they're talking about us?" asked the high schooler
"I am not sure, Ms. Mika" said Ahim, "Perhaps they are speaking of the delicious food we had"
"Maybe. Boys can be quite complicated, especially pirates"

The former princess giggles before wrapping her arm around Mika's, walking side by side on their way back to the Gokai Galleon.
"It seems you and Mr. Marvelous are getting along well" she said, "Did something happen between the two of you?"
Mika thought about what happened during their last treasure hunt. How Marvelous was rather protective of her since the Ghost of Yuki Gai nearly 'kidnaped' her, how he nearly kissed her under the moonlight, to even giving the red pirate a peck on a cheek as a way of saying 'thank you'
The high schooler blushed and looked away, "Nope" she lied, "Nothing happened between the two of us. You're probably just imagining things"
Ahim could tell her friend was lying, but smiled as a way to make things comfortable for the other. Bells were heard from afar, seeing as a wedding reception was happening in front of a church. Friends and family gather in front of the church, waiting for the bride and her groom to step forth and spend the rest of their lives together. The pirates watched from afar, seeing how beautiful the bride looked as well as the smiles on everyone's faces.
"They seem so happy" said Ahim, admiring the bride's shining smile while resting her head on Mika's shoulder.

Suddenly, the bride collapsed to the ground, seeing her happiness and love was taken away from her. The one who stole that happiness and love was the Zangyack's new commanding officer, Daiyal. The pirates took immediate action, telling the people to head back inside the church while they dealt with the enemy. Once the people went inside for safety, the pirates pulled out their ranger keys and mobilates, transforming into Super Sentai.
"Curse you!" said Daiyal, "I'll have to use my dial to grow giant size!"
In the blink of an eye, Daiyal transformed into a giant towering over the church and the space pirates. They were rather surprised that the new commanding officer could transform into a giant at any time using the human's happiness. It was definitely the first and hopefully the last once Marvelous summons the Gokai Galleon and Gai summons GoZyu Drill into battle. Once GokaiOh and GoZyuJin commence, Daiyal uses a smoke effect attack which practically does nothing until Gai drives GoZyuJin's drill into the enemy's chest. The pirates activate Gokai Magi Band, only to lose the chance of capturing Daiyal as he uses his dial to shrink back to normal size.

Little did the silver pirate know that the little villain had a trick up his sleeve. Daiyal managed to sneak into GoZyuJin and knock Gai out to take control over the Mecha. This surprised the space pirates, seeing GoZyuJin attacking GokaiOh so suddenly
"What's going on?" asked Joe
"GoZyuJin's out of control!" said Mika
"Stop it, Gai!" said Marvelous
"I've taken control of GoZyuJin!" said Daiyal, "And I'll now blow GokaiOh away!"
Mika activates NaviGokaiOh as the rest of the pirates activate Gokai Navi Starburst, shooting towards GoZyuJin. The ruckus brought Gai back to reality, fighting against Daiyal to gain control over GoZyuJin once more until he shrunk down to the size of a bug. "Be careful everyone!" said Gai, "He can grow and shrink in size! He'll probably go inside with you guys this time"
"Is that true?!" asked Ahim
"It took you long enough to figure it out!" said Daiyal, appearing before the space pirates in normal size. This gives Marvelous a chance to blast the annoying bug with his blaster. The pirates begin to chase the Zangyack commander throughout GokaiOh until Daiyal reaches the main area of the ship, being attacked by Navi in the process.