A Drilling Dinosaur Robot Rampage!

During their pursuit of new ultimate powers, a mysterious spastic lad appeared before Marvelous and the others, asking to join their crew.
They paid no mind to him at first, but to their shock, this man turned out to be the subject of Navi's latest prediction, GOKAI SILVER!
"So, what's the deal?" asked Marvelous
"I have an ultimate power!" said Gai with a goofy grin, "Three, in fact!"

It was official, Ikari Gai was now an official member of the Gokaigers as Gokai Silver. Once he entered the ship, he was thrilled to finally be a part of the space pirates. Even meeting Navi got him excited for all the adventures they're about to embark on while finding the greatest treasure in the universe. Mika sits in the main area of the Gokai Galleon, her fingers drumming against the table as thoughts of yesterday run through her mind, convincing Marvelous on Gai joining the crew.

While the crew was asking a million questions to the gray male, Mika sighed and glanced over at Marvelous, "Could you at least let him join?" she asks, "Gai is perfect for the crew. I know he's a bit annoying but he means well"
Marvelous didn't seem convinced until the high schooler walked up to him with pleading eyes, "Please, Marvelous. Once I'm off, I'll do anything you say for the entire summer."
The red pirate's ears perked up at the sound of that, even a mischievous smirk appeared on his face. "Anything?" he asked, "You'd do whatever I say for your entire summer vacation?"
"Yes"
Marvelous stepped closer, cupping her chin to make her look at him, "Well for starters" he said, causing Mika to tremble nervously, "You can start being nice to me for a change"
The red pirate runs his thumb over Mika's soft lips, leaning in as if he was about to kiss her, only to flick the high schooler on the forehead, "Starting now" he said with a teasing smirk.
When Mika was about to yell, she paused seeing he was testing her to see if she'll agree to the deal or not. She growled and said, "Yes, Captain Marvelous"
Marvelous leans in and whispers, "Good girl~" into her ear before making his way to Gai and the others.

"Oh, what a cute bird!" said Gai, admiring Navi sitting on the top rail of Marvelous' chair. Mika snapped back to reality and watched her childhood friend interact with the robotic parrot. "I like the cut of your gib!" said Navi. complimenting the gray male.
"The name's Ikari Gai. I'm looking forward to working with you"
"Enough chit-chat" said Marvelous, standing before the gray male with a serious look in his eyes, "More importantly, where'd you get that Ranger Key from? And how did you get an ultimate power?"
"Three of them, in fact" said Ahim
"Why you?" asked Luka, "What month, date, hour, minute, and second did you get them, from who and how?"
"Okay, okay. Let me explain" said Gai, trying to tell the others to slow down.

The crew wait for Gai to answer as the red pirate hands the high schooler his red jacket. In a serious yet dramatic way, Gai explained his origin story of how he suddenly became Gokai Silver. He was an ordinary person with a little too much enthusiasm until that very day changed his life forever. Gai was taking a stroll through town when he noticed a little girl running down the street to collect some flowers for her mother. On the child's way, a truck was coming toward her, unaware that she was there. Gai had to act quickly, pushing the child out of the way and end up getting hit instead. Before he lost consciousness, Gai handed the little girl a small bouquet of flowers until everything went black. Mika remembered her parents mentioning the accident sometime after she became a Gokaiger. Sadly she didn't visit Gai at the time since she had to balance her school work with being a space pirate.

While Gai was in a coma at the time, he heard the voices of legendary Super Sentai calling his name. There stood three of the legendary Super Sentai; Dragon Ranger, Time Fire, and AbareKiller. "I'm surprised you know us," said Mikoto Nakadai, known as AbareKiller from Abaranger.
"Of course I do!" said Gai, "That's entry level knowledge!"
"Considering how young you are, you're pretty careless with your life"
Mikoto had to admit, despite being careless for his own life, Gai was proven worthy of becoming a member of the Super Sentai. "Take these," said Mikoto, handing Gai a mobilate and silver Ranger Key, "The Gokai Cellular and Ranger that we've created. Use that, and become the greatest hero"
This also meant that Gai was trusted with the powers of Abarangers, Timerangers, and Zyurangers, giving three ultimate powers. Before Gai could question the three rangers, he wakes up in a hospital bed thinking it was all a dream. That was until he looked down at his hand, seeing the Gokai Cellular and Ranger Key means that it all happened.